Gamefly PCDD Weekend Deals: Deus Ex: HR $14.99, Dragon Age Utimate $7.49, DA:2 $4.99

sublime2d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got an email from Gamefly about some PC Digital download specials for the weekend:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution $14.99
Dragon Age: Ultimate $7.49
Dragon Age 2 $4.99

Haven't ever purchased digital stuff from them before, but Deus Ex is a Steamworks title so the key has to activate on Steam, and the Dragon Age codes should activate on Origin. Don't quote me on that though. Also, if you have a Gamefly Level 3 membership, you get an additional 10% off.

P.S. If anyone wants to sign up for Gamefly, you can get a free month for yourself (and for me) by signing up with this link: http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/xNwQp

Thanks for posting OP, picked up Dragon Age: Ultimate and Dragon Age 2. I can confirm that you can redeem codes for both games on Origin, kind of. I'm getting a "General Error" when I try to redeem, but the games come up when the activation code is put in to Origin.

EDIT: Just tried again, refreshed my game library on Origin and both games were active on my account.

Just to clarify, gamefly purchased direct2drive, and rolled them up into 1 service. You should be able to connect both accounts (if you had both), but I haven't checked it out myself.

[quote name='vherub']Just to clarify, gamefly purchased direct2drive, and rolled them up into 1 service. You should be able to connect both accounts (if you had both), but I haven't checked it out myself.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes... I remember hearing about that. I already purchased all of those games during the winter sales. Glad they work as planned.

I logged into Gamefly yesterday and it's a bitch to find your D2D games, holy crap. The client is useless so far and you have to dig through your purchase history to find keys.

bread's done
Back