GameFly PS3

To the coward that rated this a one-star....you got the balls to let me know you did it...fucking loser.

Or better yet, explain why you feel this deserved a one star other than to appease your personal agenda?

I was going to post a thread with a few of those. You did a better job. Thanks for posting that so I didn't have too. King Of Fighters XII at 19.99 is a good deal and so is Blazblue for 24.99. Plus a few others are too.

Hey OP

Might as well combine the 360 and the ps3 deals within this thread.

Make a Gamefly deal thread like the Newegg one.

As of now, ODST is going for 20, MUA2 and Prototype is going for 15 and BlazBlu is goin for 20.

Finally, PS3 love from Gamefly. Some of those are great deals. I personally liked Bionic Commando at the $20 I paid even if I am in the minority. Wolverine at $15 is a steal also IMO.

EDIT: Zann, if you dont have your hopes really high for the game, fun can behad with BC.

Awesome, thanks good sir. I was waiting for either free shipping or a price reduction in X-Men Wolverine, and luckily it received both. I was getting worried there for a bit, as I had a $5 coupon that expired at the end of April or so. ~$11 after tax was around where I wanted to see this game, huzzah.

Regarding Bionic Commando: I'd say it's worth $10. I bought it for $20 last summer when GS had it on sale, and enjoyed it. My only real regret for the game is that they tried to make the plot way too serious. A lot of fun in the NES one came from two things: swinging around and the ridiculous characters. They made the characters a lot less interesting by trying to actually give them much motivation.

Wolverine at $15 is really tempting but given how much else I have to play $10 really is the sweet spot. Same goes for Bionic Commando..it got mixed reviews and I know ill see it at $7 or less...

lol i didn't rate the thread 1 star but I do dislike you mentioning this to the CAG community only because it lowers everyones chances at snagging stuff but hey I'll rate you a 5 since it made me laugh.

I've been holding off on Wolverine but this is tempting. I want a 9.99 deal on it. Having a backlog helps to kill the urge.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Humm, may be in MLB '09. Is it worth the extra $45 for '10?[/QUOTE]

Only if you want to play as a catcher in rtts or if you want to play online.

[quote name='phantasyx']lol i didn't rate the thread 1 star but I do dislike you mentioning this to the CAG community only because it lowers everyones chances at snagging stuff but hey I'll rate you a 5 since it made me laugh.[/QUOTE]

Posting video game deals is the point of teh CAG community.

[quote name='Muthafodder']To the coward that rated this a one-star....you got the balls to let me know you did it...fucking loser.

Or better yet, explain why you feel this deserved a one star other than to appease your personal agenda?[/QUOTE]

I rated it one star because of this comment. Get over yourself.

Thanks OP! Picked up Wolverine and Call of Juarez with free shipping.

Hopefully these are good condition. Never bought from GameFly before.

I want to get Sacred 2, but I'm not sure if local coop players are able to trade. I'm hoping the official forum will have some mention of it. If it weren't for not be able to trade, I would've bought at earlier.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Thanks OP! Picked up Wolverine and Call of Juarez with free shipping.

Hopefully these are good condition. Never bought from GameFly before.[/QUOTE]
All GameFly games come in pristine condition. I've bought from them many times before and every time I've gotten absolutely perfect games.

[quote name='hpv']I rated it one star because of this comment. Get over yourself.[/QUOTE]

ditto

[quote name='hpv']I rated it one star because of this comment. Get over yourself.[/QUOTE]

ditto x2

But some of those r nice prices.

Wonder why gamefly charges a good 10 dollars more for the PS3 version of their multiplatform games =/. Oh well 10 dollar 360 versions it is!

[quote name='Muthafodder']To the coward that rated this a one-star....you got the balls to let me know you did it...fucking loser.

Or better yet, explain why you feel this deserved a one star other than to appease your personal agenda?[/QUOTE]

Lighten Up, Francis!

Hm... quite a few good deals there but I just can't bring myself to spend money on games I know I probably won't play.

[quote name='sandman8288']ditto x3[/QUOTE]
I guess I'll be the fourth. People can rate the deals however they want and the OP shouldn't try to call them out.
Nice find though OP, just be a little nicer about it next time.

[quote name='jousley']Lighten Up, Francis![/QUOTE]

lol.. love the reference.. :applause:

And a meh listing of items for sale.. they could do better.. though GB is a decent game and price for it.. think that's what I got it for on the 360 a few weeks ago from them..

ditto x whatever-we're-at now. I didn't even know there WERE star ratings on threads. What can it possibly effect, anyway, so who cares? It's not like a low rating buries the thread down. I'm pretty sure most people just skim the thread titles on the page, and that's all they look at.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Thanks OP! Picked up Wolverine and Call of Juarez with free shipping.

Hopefully these are good condition. Never bought from GameFly before.[/QUOTE]

I have purchased many games from Gamefly and they come in flawless condition.

Thanks OP. Also, I gave your thread a good rating. Threads with good ratings attract my attention so I understand why it bothered you.

-Spice

Dude...put down the keyboard and step away. Get outside, take a walk, smell a flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back