Gamefly Question

sayHey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Feel free to move this if it's off topic, but I just had a quick question about my subscription to gamefly.

Now i've been a member for about 6 months now, and its cool catching up on all the old stuff I didnt want to buy and missed.. but is it possible to be able to get newer games mailed to you?

I'm talking games like assassin's creed 2, mass effect 2, darksiders, bayonetta, games like that.. ones that have come out in the last couple of months.

My GameQ has all newer stuff as high priority, but they insist on sending me games like Call of Juarez, which are like 6th and 7th on my list. Is there a way to be able to get newer games mailed to you for rent closer to their release date? Is there some secret I dont know about? Am I just low priority because I've only been doing this 6 months?

Anyway, I was just looking for some imput on this.. I'm sure there are a lot of CAGs out there who know a lot more about this than I do

The best way to get new games, is have an open spot in your GameQ on release day. If you're worried about it, clear everything out of your Q except for the game you want. I've been very successful doing this. New release games are usually "Available Now" all day, the first day and part of the second.

^
Best advice. Works 90% of the time

More of A General Gaming Thread post, but now you know (and I'm sure few will care)

Definitely use the strategy described above. It's near flawless. I've gotten probably a dozen and a half titles around launch over the last year.

I've been trying the strategy already described and it hasn't worked at all, yet. I did have luck with it by taking all of the games off my Q except the new ones. That got me one shipped easy peezy.

bread's done
Back