Gamefly questions?

HustlerKid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok I was thinking about getting gamefly. I have a couple questions....

1. Is there any problems with the game arriving to you? How about to the shipping centers?

2.If a game is lost in the mail, do they cancel my plan? Or do they just charge me?

1. I've had no problems with the games arriving to me. I live in the Midwest and it takes about 3 days from when one is shipped out till I get it. When I ship it back to them the post office scans it and the next day they will send me my next game out, long before they even have the other one back.

2. If a game is lost in the mail, I think you are to allow a 7 day grace period, then you just report it on the website and they send you another game, if the other one shows up send it back, otherwise it's their problem, not yours.

[quote name='Gamehead']If too many games gets get lost then your service gets canceled..[/quote]

Would I at least get a refund?

1. Is there any problems with the game arriving to you? How about to the shipping centers?
Never, they generally arrive 2-4 days after the shipping confirmation. The games are rarely damaged via shipping, and if they are, you can just contact them and let them know.

2.If a game is lost in the mail, do they cancel my plan? Or do they just charge me?
You will need to inform them. They usually let a few go because it can happen. However, if it's constant, they will cancel your plan without refund following the end of the paid month.

Ok this sounds good but one more question.

How about the game arriving to them? I assume that when a game is damaged you send it to them and they send one back immediately instead of making you wait again?

It's the same as if it were lost, you just report a shipping problem and it gives you a list of what could be wrong. They probably send a new one and you send the one you got back.

[quote name='HustlerKid']How about Games N Flix. Are there rules the same?

BTW thanks for all the help everybody, and thanks for the patience.[/QUOTE]

Don't try that piece of shit service. There was a lengthy discussion already of how terrible it is. Gamefly imo is the best you can do so far.

bread's done
Back