GameFly Referral: Buy One Month, Get One Free

will this work i only want to do it for two months for summer and then cancel? Since i do not know anyone else this will give u referrel points. if i can do this for only $16 for two months i will do it. also, with this can i use the "keep it" feature from gamefly?

[quote name='Larnigan8']will this work i only want to do it for two months for summer and then cancel? Since i do not know anyone else this will give u referrel points. if i can do this for only $16 for two months i will do it. also, with this can i use the "keep it" feature from gamefly?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can cancel after the two months are over. You can use the "keep it" feature as well.

how much is it monthly? is it just $8.95 for the first month and then $15.95 a month after that. how many games can you rent in the first month and then the second month. I'm interested in a free month but if I gotta do something stupid like some offers forget about it.

[quote name='strizay']how much is it monthly? is it just $8.95 for the first month and then $15.95 a month after that. how many games can you rent in the first month and then the second month. I'm interested in a free month but if I gotta do something stupid like some offers forget about it.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the plan. For the One Game Out Plan, you pay $15.95 for two months total (7.98 a month), then after those two months are over it reverts to the normal pricing of 15.95 per month. You can rent out an unlimited amount of games, but you can only have one or two out at a time, depending on the plan you pick. You don't have to do any offers or anything.

[quote name='equalls']Can this be used for non "new" customers[/QUOTE]

Not as far as I can tell, I tried to use it for my existing account but it wouldn't let me. I'm guessing if you make a brand new account with maybe a different card number or address it would work.

ok thanks for the heads up. it's a lot cheaper than renting a game at my local video store. they charge $8 for 5 days. you can't really do a lot in that amount of time.

[quote name='Cage017']How does the "magazine bonus" work?[/QUOTE]

Got this from the GameFly website, hope it helps :) :

• As part of signing up for a new rental membership with GameFly, you can choose to receive 14 FREE issues each of Sports Illustrated and/or Entertainment Weekly. Once you register for a GameFly account, your first issue will automatically be mailed to your address. This free gift is up to a $112 value. Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
  • SI and EW Magazine subscriptions are offered to new rental members only who sign up for a GameFly rental membership after 7/11/07. Offer not available to current or past members
  • You may elect not to receive any magazine subscriptions if you do not wish to receive this bonus gift by selecting "No Thanks" on the Billing Info page.
  • Offer available only to residents of the U.S. 18 years of age and older. One per household.
  • You will not pay one penny more than the normal membership price to participate in this magazine offer.
  • Your purchase authorizes GameFly to forward your magazine selection, and shipping information to the magazine publisher. Your information will only be shared with the magazine publisher for fulfillment of your magazine subscription.
  • For all delivery and magazine subscription issues, please contact SI at 1-800-528-5000 or www.sicustomerservice.com, or EW at 1-800-828-6882 or www.ewcustomerservice.com.

bread's done
Back