Gamefly Sale. Dead Space 3 $10, AC3 $10, DMC $15 Xbox360, Sly 4 $12.99

tsoul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I would think of buying sly but the price is a bit too high esp if I can't guarantee the Vita version. What is this 5 off coupon people have been mentioning. Is it a personal coupon?

Do you have to be a member to get these prices? I don't understand how to buy them used. The 

Assassin's Creed III link leads me to a weird page and they all show 39.99

Sort of surprised how popular Dead Space 3 is here considering you can buy it for $1 on PC. Cool deal if your PC can't run it though.

In for DMC finally! I now can't think of any games to look forward to buying during a Gamefly sale.

Would buy DmC for PS3 at that price. Honestly the demo was fun, the hate seems way overblown for a stupid makeover of the character and some immature vulgar elements
DMC Was A Great Game Didn't Understand The Hate One Of The Best Games Ever Made For The 360

Would buy DmC for PS3 at that price. Honestly the demo was fun, the hate seems way overblown for a stupid makeover of the character and some immature vulgar elements
To be fair the entire combat system was changed imo for the worse. I only played the demo but the combat is noticeably less skill based than in the original games and the gameplay suffers because of that. Not for me.

DS3 is back in stock for us early birds this morning!

Easily pulled the trigger on Dead Space 3 for $10.  That was my buy price, and it will NOT be added to my backlog of doom;  straight to the front for my crazy old friend Isaac.

Know Ill get hate for this, actually the first time Ive done this but picked up AC3 and 2x Dead Space 3. Will keep dead space and flip the other two making my copy free. Would of easily bought AC3 for keeps at this price as well.. but Ive got the download back when it was free in china.

I passed since the picture didn't show the limited edition on the front.  Knowing there was a limited edition first run, the jackass in me has to have that over the vanilla version.

Know Ill get hate for this, actually the first time Ive done this but picked up AC3 and 2x Dead Space 3. Will keep dead space and flip the other two making my copy free. Would of easily bought AC3 for keeps at this price as well.. but Ive got the download back when it was free in china.
Why would you post this right after my post about not getting a copy of Dead Space?

Why would you post this right after my post about not getting a copy of Dead Space?
Coincidental. I see this kind of behavior all the time in deals threads and usually the tone is first come first served. Figured Id give it a shot.

And that being said, this already went out of stock once. I wanted to buy this yesterday (the 1 copy for me) but was OOS.. just check 2 or 3 times a day, I bet it comes back in stock again, they usually do.

Looks like Sleeping Dogs is $13 on both consoles.  MGR:R is $15 on both consoles again as well.

Oh, and Bioshock Infinite is $20 on 360.

Coincidental. I see this kind of behavior all the time in deals threads and usually the tone is first come first served. Figured Id give it a shot.

And that being said, this already went out of stock once. I wanted to buy this yesterday (the 1 copy for me) but was OOS.. just check 2 or 3 times a day, I bet it comes back in stock again, they usually do.
I suppose. Just don't see why you felt the need to come in and brag about snagging a free copy of a $10 game at the expense of others. I have been checking the page constantly since I missed the first batch but I wasn't on when it came back this morning so seeing your post just added salt to the wound.

Regardless, looks like the deal might be dead now since the "Keep It" rent price has reverted to $17.99 instead of the $9.99 it was showing up until an hour or so ago.

I suppose. Just don't see why you felt the need to come in and brag about snagging a free copy of a $10 game at the expense of others. I have been checking the page constantly since I missed the first batch but I wasn't on when it came back this morning so seeing your post just added salt to the wound.

Regardless, looks like the deal might be dead now since the "Keep It" rent price has reverted to $17.99 instead of the $9.99 it was showing up until an hour or so ago.
Ah, I usually can get in on these gamefly deals when they pop up. I checked 3 times and the 3rd time was back in stock. Guess I got lucky.

My dmc came without an instruction booklet. That's weird. Or does that game not come with one?
Never had that issue before, after about a dozen Gamefly purchases.
Suggestions?

My dmc came without an instruction booklet. That's weird. Or does that game not come with one?
Suggestions?
Most titles are shipping without manuals now. The ones that have them are usually just the legal jargon and some basics on starting the game up.

Suggestions?
Mine did too. It might not have came with one though. A lot of games don't come with them anymore, because they're going green and they just put the digital manual in the settings of the game menu nornally

MY DS3 came in the mail today, the disc looks brand spanking new. I'm starting to think GF is just opening the boxes and selling them as used; I swear i'm starting to think that's GF practices. 

No, I got some scratched up discs...I'm gonna return mine.

MY DS3 came in the mail today, the disc looks brand spanking new. I'm starting to think GF is just opening the boxes and selling them as used; I swear i'm starting to think that's GF practices.

Still irritated at myself for forgetting to update an expired card and getting ds3 canceled. Here's hoping it shows up again during a month-end sale.

Well before I decided to return my copies I checked BB for TIV and made off really well.  And I wanted to keep DS3, DMC, and AC3.

Well before I decided to return my copies I checked BB for TIV and made off really well. And I wanted to keep DS3, DMC, and AC3.
I would have done the same but my copy of DMC was scratched so badly it wouldn't even play. Had to send it back...don't want to be 'that guy'.

I don't know how these discs get damaged so badly, I install a new disc to hard drive play it for days and it pops out looking new.

I would have done the same but my copy of DMC was scratched so badly it wouldn't even play. Had to send it back...don't want to be 'that guy'.

I don't know how these discs get damaged so badly, I install a new disc to hard drive play it for days and it pops out looking new.

I don't know either... I'm a frequent pawn shopper and I see games, dvds, and even blu-rays (I thought they were supposed to be super scratch resistant) all scratched to hell. I know it's people just being lazy and not putting their disc back in the case when they take it out of their system/player or the discs belong to their kids... but damn... I swear it looks like they played air hockey over a bed of nails sometimes.

bread's done
Back