GameFly September 2010 Used Game Sale - Under $20 Blowout

Deathchamber

CAGiversary!
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly is having their monthly used game sale with prices under $20 and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.
Sale ends 10/4.

:360: James Cameron's Avatar: The Game $7.99
:360: Dark Void $9.99
:360: Prince of Persia $9.99
:360: Aliens vs. Predator $12.99
:360: Darksiders $12.99
:360: Need for Speed: Shift $12.99
:360: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands $12.99
:360: Assassin's Creed 2 $14.99
:360: BioShock 2 $14.99
:360: Dante's Inferno $14.99
:360: Alpha Protocol $14.99
:360: Mass Effect 2 $17.99
:360: Final Fantasy XIII $17.99
:360: Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City $17.99
:360: Left 4 Dead 2 $17.99
:360: Tropico 3 $17.99
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction $14.99 (Still has free shipping as of 10/7)
:360: Borderlands $19.99

:ps3: Rogue Warrior $7.99
:ps3: Dark Void $9.99
:ps3: Aliens vs. Predator $12.99
:ps3: Alpha Protocol $14.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed 2 $14.99
:ps3: BioShock 2 $14.99
:ps3: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition $14.99
:ps3: Darksiders $14.99
:ps3: Need for Speed: Shift $14.99
:ps3: God of War Collection $17.99
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII $17.99
:ps3: MAG $17.99
:ps3: God of War III $19.99
:ps3: Infamous $17.99
:ps3: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands $17.99
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time $19.99

:wii: Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2010 $7.99
:wii: Hasbro Family Game Night 2 $9.99
:wii: James Cameron's Avatar: The Game $9.99
:wii: MadWorld $9.99
:wii: MySims Agents $12.99
:wii: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands $12.99
:wii: Racquet Sports $12.99
:wii: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing $12.99
:wii: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle $12.99
:wii: Rabbids Go Home $12.99
:wii: Dead Space Extraction $14.99
:wii: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $14.99
:wii: Red Steel 2 $17.99
:wii: Trauma Team $19.99
:wii: Sin & Punishment: Star Successor $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rpnguyen']is 17.99 for prince of persia forgotten sands worth it? (i would need to buy ps3 version, no xbox here)[/QUOTE]

It will go lower!

[quote name='rpnguyen']is 17.99 for prince of persia forgotten sands worth it? (i would need to buy ps3 version, no xbox here)[/QUOTE]

Wait for it to go lower. It's actually a VERY solid PoP game, but it felt rather short. I think I finished it in about 8 hours or so, maybe a little less. After that, the only incentive is to go back and find the sarcophagi you missed, and I don't think you get any bonus for that other than a trophy/achievement.

definitely...majorly underrated game.

Thanks op. Picked up Alpha Protocol for the PS3. I know it isn't as good as it should have been but for $15, it was worth picking up the game for me. I was going to buy it about 7 hours ago, glad I waited as it went down in price (was $17.99) and you also had to pay shipping.

I went ahead and ordered Dante's Inferno and Alien Vs. Predator for Ps3. I been waiting for both of those games to go down in price and with the free shipping that pretty much sealed the deal for me right there.

In for Aliens VS Predator and Alpha Protocol :ps3:.

Don't think they will go much lower. Not going to chance it.

Thanks guys!

Dante on PS3 also has the soundtrack and the entire novel. Get that one.

I got:

AVP (PS3)

Dantes Divine (PS3)

Sin & Punishment 2 (Wii)

Amazing deals.

[quote name='UNDERSTAR'] I'm eyeing also FF13 + SC:Conviction for later on this week when I have enough funds to fuel my habit. Whats the good word for Conviction, PS3 or 360????[/QUOTE]
Conviction is 360 exclusive, and it's story is just fine. Play it on Realistic (Hard). It's something of a challenge, but the Normal mode is too easy.

Although, trust me when I say this: after you beat the relatively short campaign (6-9 hours on Realistic); there's not much to do. There are little in-game challenges, but there's no real reason to do them. And there are unlockable guns and all that, but they really don't make a difference.

The games staying power will probably be in its multiplayer.

There's an entire co-op campaign, and there are different modes and such. Like going without being detected, or even a Last Stand (Horde) mode.

I played the co-op with my brother and had a blast.

For $20, I can't say this is a bad deal though.

For anyone that got the newsletter, if this is the end of month sale, did it say when it will end? Will it be the first like last month? Thanks.

I think I might need to go back in and check the block to receive the letter...

It would be criminal to pass up Darksiders at this price.

I am playing through it right now and it is amazing. THE most overlooked game this year.

If you like Zelda, GoW, Panzer Dragoon, air, Portal, puppies, or just awesome cutscenes, you need to get this game.

Want to grab Mass Effect 2...but do you guys think there will be a game of the year edition (with all/most DLC) out soonish? I would need to put down a lot money to get all the DLC for the game.

picked up :ps3: Dantes Inferno and debating :ps3: Assassin's Creed 2, got 1000/1000 before I got rid of my 360 copy, could be an easy platinum and a cheap keeper.

ugh...If I didn't already have such a backlog I would bite on some of these deals. Thanks OP!

Well, since I'm signing up for Gamefly today, I might as well give the shop a try.

Alpha Protocol, please don't suck too bad.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='budz']No love for MAG? Well, I'm down for another cheap Move game! It is move-compatible, right? :p[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is.

bioshock2 darsiders creed 2 and pop: forgotten sands are all worth the price of admission. mass effect 2 and splinter cell are both great games but cell is short so keep that in mind.

skip dantes inferno it is a bad game gets boriing by level 3 and is not worth your time unitl its 9.99 or less

i'm getting mass effect 2 and bioshock 2

...though that mass effect 2 may not be for me because i got bored at the beginning of the first 1 and returned it.

so....it might just be 15 on bioshock 2

Thanks OP! Got Dante's Inferno, with Bioshock 2, Alpha Protocol and Darksiders waiting on the cart (I need to reload my netSpend card)

dammit!!! had to bite on dantes inferno and alpha protocol... i beat dantes inferno but never got around to the add ons guess i'll just play them and trade it to someone.. decent game but not what i was expecting

[quote name='krizax21']bioshock2 darsiders creed 2 and pop: forgotten sands are all worth the price of admission. mass effect 2 and splinter cell are both great games but cell is short so keep that in mind.

skip dantes inferno it is a bad game gets boriing by level 3 and is not worth your time unitl its 9.99 or less[/QUOTE]

if you have a friend with Cell co-op is great fun, hunter modes and stuff too.

[quote name='krizax21']bioshock2 darsiders creed 2 and pop: forgotten sands are all worth the price of admission. mass effect 2 and splinter cell are both great games but cell is short so keep that in mind.

skip dantes inferno it is a bad game gets boriing by level 3 and is not worth your time unitl its 9.99 or less[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree about Dantes Inferno. Darksiders > Dante if you are undecided.

bread's done
Back