Gamefly trial?

Alex2290

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Edit: Nevermind.. I can't even find fallout 3 goty in their catalog.

Does anyone know of a site that has it? Free trial or not doesn't matter.

It's a 10 day trial but I'm not sure if that's long enough... I am thinking of getting the trial and having the Fallout 3 GOTY sent to me so I can install the add-ons then send the game back. Do you think ten days is long enough? =/

Can I cancel the membership with them even if I still have a disc out? Like.. would they just charge me for the entire game or do they give me time to send it back?

If you go to gamestop you can buy it used and then just return it when you are done installing it. It worked for myself and some friends.

I wish people would stop suggesting that, lol. I don't want to risk $55 for a badly used Fallout 3 game. :p I'd rather pay $8-10 to rent it.

If you already have the original fallout 3 disc, then it works perfectly. You just go in pay the $55 for game of the year, download the five add-ons. Then the next day return it and get your $55 dollars back. And then it doesn't cost you a thing. Better then 10 dollars to rent. Plus all big rental joints and Gamefly won't get Game of the Year additions if they already have the original release. Unless you have a small "ma & pa" rental store in town, you won't find it for rent.

And of course this only works with the 360 version. ;)

bread's done
Back