Gamefly Under $20 Blowout Sale 3/15-3/21

Yes though there is a high chance of chips around the edge of the disk. It may or may not hurt gameplay, but I've gotten those these last 2 times I bit in a sale.
I just got a chipped Transformers disc. First time it's been this bad. I don't know if I want to even try it before I ask if they have a replacement. Will places that accept trade ins take games that have these chipped discs?

I just got a chipped Transformers disc. First time it's been this bad. I don't know if I want to even try it before I ask if they have a replacement. Will places that accept trade ins take games that have these chipped discs?
My Transformers was chipped as well, traded it in to GS no problem.

maxresdefault.jpg

:eek:

I've received one that looked perfect but my XB1 wouldn't even recognize it. And by the time I received the game and they got back to me, the sale was over. All they offered was a refund, instead of a replacement copy, despite still having the game for sale for the regular price.
I've had this happen with new game rentals from Redbox and Family Video. Brand new and they still don't run without taking the disc out and reinserting it a few times.

The Transformers Devastation disc I received this week had some little scratches on the edge of the disc. The game however works just fine. My last xbox one had the issue of games needing to be reinserted in order for them to work. That has not been a problem for my refurbished unit.

LBX is a future underrated gem. Highly recommended if it goes back in Stock.
how much was it.... also this is bull 7 days and still dont have my game

they said too bad, told them i would just dispute the entire membership,so they gave me 5 buck gift code.. I did finally get the game 12 days after it shipped..

they already pushed back the new zelda game till next tuesday even though comes out tomorrow......i think once this membership is up im done for good with gamefly and will just buy and sell games

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back