Gamefly Under $20 Preplayed Blowout Sale 9/13

He did give you the correct answer. If PS4 / vita games originally came with an included digital copy (I'm not aware that any did...?) then it would be included. Basically ANY DLC that is included when purchased at a retail store, would be included from gamefly. You're not magically getting an extra digital copy of every game by buying it from gamefly...
He didn't give me the correct answer. I wasn't asking if gamefly sends unredeemed codes. I was looking to see if anybody could confirm that retail copies of the game come with a digital copy. I've heard they do. I'm familiar with gamefly and am aware that they send all of the original contents. Let me put it another way: if I buy mighty no 9 new from Best Buy does it come with a digital copy?

He didn't give me the correct answer. I wasn't asking if gamefly sends unredeemed codes. I was looking to see if anybody could confirm that retail copies of the game come with a digital copy. I've heard they do. I'm familiar with gamefly and am aware that they send all of the original contents. Let me put it another way: if I buy mighty no 9 new from Best Buy does it come with a digital copy?
It depends on the game. Not all PS4 or Xbox One comes with digital copies when buying physical copies of the game. For Mighty No. 9, yes. New from Best Buy, yes. Bought used from Gamefly, yes. I hope you understand.

It's not like majority of Bluray comes with digital copies.

I received my copies of MGS V and Mighty No. 9, both were day one editions with all the goodies. The cases were in flawless condition with the game discs being like new. Very pleased with GameFly once again!

I received my copy of Homefront: Revolution (or whatever the subtitle of the game is) and Trackmania Turbo today. Both look good.

I received my copies of MGS V and Mighty No. 9, both were day one editions with all the goodies. The cases were in flawless condition with the game discs being like new. Very pleased with GameFly once again!
only place i buy used games from, funny i never used them to rent games though lol

The case states it's crossbuy for Vita and PS3. It comes with a code, but the code itself doesn't state if it's for the games. It only states some DLC goodie. So I don't know yet if it's on the disc or on the code.

I'm looking at my download list and I have a digital PS4 copy of Mighty No. 9 from redeeming the code that came with my PS4 disc copy. (Which I got from Gamefly, not that it matters) There's also one for PS3 and I guess the Vita one will be available when it comes out. I didn't even notice I had that, I guess I can sell the disc, lol.

Edit: CocoCrisps already answered. I should probably read everyone's entire posts before wasting time trying to be helpful. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamefly continues to deliver on fast shipping from PA. Ordered Monday AM. Shipped Tuesday AM. Delivered today.

2x Homefront and 2x Medieval Ages :ps4:

Flipped em to BBY. 

Flipped em for real. 

[media]https://youtu.be/Rntm3yDAQuM[/media]

Looks like Gamefly is having another sale. I saw Homefront was $8.99 and Battleborn $12.99 both for PS4. I'm assuming a thread will be created.

I really don't need a time sink but The Division for $15 is really tempting.  Is it satisfying enough to play the campaign and then walk away?

Far Cry Primal for $20 is also tempting but I know it is a $15 Black Friday deal waiting to happen.

I really don't need a time sink but The Division for $15 is really tempting. Is it satisfying enough to play the campaign and then walk away?

Far Cry Primal for $20 is also tempting but I know it is a $15 Black Friday deal waiting to happen.
I loved the Division, but without the Dark Zone the game is kinda boring. I can't recommend anyone only play through the campaign.

I really don't need a time sink but The Division for $15 is really tempting. Is it satisfying enough to play the campaign and then walk away?

I think the Division is worth it for the campaign only. It will take you probably 15 to 20 hours if not more depending on how much you want to level up your character and how many side missions you want to do. Once the campaign is done it is really hard to play in the Dark Zone solo so I have basically walked away with some of the changes they made because I die asap. But it was a fun game while it lasted.

Don't usually do this but if anyone got digimon and doesn't care about the dlc it (in theory) will have in it, I'll buy it off you. Only reason I wanted the stupid thing.

$2? No wonder stuff sells out. Idiots think making a few bucks is great.
few buck richer is few buck richer. I used this site before, but ppl promote this site so much that their value tank pretty quick. :( i remember last year,some barbie game flip for $6-7 each irrc

Is there a way to view all free DLC on the web store?  I thought i figured it out by picking 'add on content' and clicking 'free', but unless I'm missing something i just see free 2 play games.

I own TMNT and can say it's not bad, just pretty average. It's much more enjoyable in coop than solo though, so keep that in mind.

Basically on each level you just beat up bad guys or do small objectives til you have a boss fight. The boss fights take a decent amount of time though, as they usually have like 7 health bars. Each level seems to be about an hour or so, and I think there's 8 (each level has a different boss). You unlock and upgrade special moves and powers as well and it seems to encourage multiple plathroughs the same way Transformers Devastation did. If you want a straight action game Transformers is probably better, but if you like TMNT, or wish Transformers was coop then there's no reason not to get it

Still waiting on TMNT for X1 to come back. I can't believe that sold out first. Usually the PS4 copies are the ones that go.

Gotta get that green case like me, I suppose, lol.

I own TMNT and can say it's not bad, just pretty average. It's much more enjoyable in coop than solo though, so keep that in mind.

Basically on each level you just beat up bad guys or do small objectives til you have a boss fight. The boss fights take a decent amount of time though, as they usually have like 7 health bars. Each level seems to be about an hour or so, and I think there's 8 (each level has a different boss). You unlock and upgrade special moves and powers as well and it seems to encourage multiple plathroughs the same way Transformers Devastation did. If you want a straight action game Transformers is probably better, but if you like TMNT, or wish Transformers was coop then there's no reason not to get it
Wow, I thought Transformers Devastation was incredibly bad (and I grew up loving Transformers). I was hoping they put the reject team at Platinum on that, and the good team was on TMNT (as I liked it as well, and will always remember that amazing TMNT arcade game...which I hoped this would come close to). I guess their A team is gone, or working on another project, still. I wish I'd have read your post before ordering. I also wish I could have ordered the x1 version. It was $16.xx at Amazon at the time, but shipping killed it. I ordered the PS4 version, and I'm hoping the game has matchmaking (I'm still thinking PSN is like the PS3 days with no party chat, etc). I hope this isn't too bad. Thanks.

Wow, I thought Transformers Devastation was incredibly bad (and I grew up loving Transformers). I was hoping they put the reject team at Platinum on that, and the good team was on TMNT (as I liked it as well, and will always remember that amazing TMNT arcade game...which I hoped this would come close to). I guess their A team is gone, or working on another project, still. I wish I'd have read your post before ordering. I also wish I could have ordered the x1 version. It was $16.xx at Amazon at the time, but shipping killed it. I ordered the PS4 version, and I'm hoping the game has matchmaking (I'm still thinking PSN is like the PS3 days with no party chat, etc). I hope this isn't too bad. Thanks.
Well yeah, the A team is working on scalebound and Nier. These licensed games clearly are not big projects for them.

I'm a really big tmnt fan (read the comics, have 2 entire shelves dedicated to figures, buy and sell old collectibles very regularly). Some of my favorite games are the nes/snes/Genesis tmnt games.

I didn't like this one. It was hard to play solo I thought. I thought I understood what I was doing, I beat all the bosses first try... And then I hit a wall. I just couldn't kill a big foot soldier guy in the time limit they set, even on easy. Idk why. I gave up. At least I got to see and fight Slash first.

Grand in the vein of platformers, yes. Hats change Snoopy's abilities in ways similar to LBP 3's different characters and the colors and music are pretty, pretty, pretty good.
giphy.gif

Well yeah, the A team is working on scalebound and Nier. These licensed games clearly are not big projects for them.
If they aren't into the worlds of these licensed games, & can't make a good product, they should pass (but I'm still thinking of Platinum of Mad World, Bayonetta, etc, not the Japanese Activision lite they have become). Licensed titles have a far greater chance to bring in new fans, not just the gaming fans of some niche genre, but beyond that I had hoped that a Platinum game would still have great mechanics/fundamentals regardless of the project. That's just not true anymore, unfortunately. I know I won't look at another game just because they developed it (especially those 2 products, unless scale bound is a Scorpio title, as even their released trailers couldn't hold a steady framerate & this is a company that made action games). Luster = gone, IMHO.

If they aren't into the worlds of these licensed games, & can't make a good product, they should pass (but I'm still thinking of Platinum of Mad World, Bayonetta, etc, not the Japanese Activision lite they have become). Licensed titles have a far greater chance to bring in new fans, not just the gaming fans of some niche genre, but beyond that I had hoped that a Platinum game would still have great mechanics/fundamentals regardless of the project. That's just not true anymore, unfortunately. I know I won't look at another game just because they developed it (especially those 2 products, unless scale bound is a Scorpio title, as even their released trailers couldn't hold a steady framerate & this is a company that made action games). Luster = gone, IMHO.
If activision doesn't give the team the time and the budget to make a quality product, then there is little chance for success no matter how much they want it. I agree they are wearing out their goodwill with all of the side projects that haven't come out well from korra, transformers, star fox, and now tmnt, but it not an indictment on the quality of work of their A team since they most likely weren't involved.

i can understand not being too hyped for scalebound since that's new territory for platinum it being an rpg instead of an action game, but Nier looks like it is coming along quite well.

bread's done
Back