GameFly Used Game Sale: Hitman Absolution (PS3) $12, Ninja Gaiden 3 (Wii U) $18, Bioshock (PS3) $10, Darksiders 2 (Wii U) $15

To get Crysis 3 or not? You guys think it will hit $14.99? :whistle2:k
Crysis 3 is not worth $15 dollars, first off the campaign is 5-6 hours long, second multiplayer was dead 3 months ago so I can only imagine how it is now, and third the single player can get very repetitive and boring. Save your money and wait til its under $10

MGR is one of the best games this year imo.  Fantastic, tons of fun and longer than reviews said it was (it's still relatively short but I'd say more average for that type of game).  A steal at $15.

Crysis 3, on the other hand, is the definition of generic sci-fi shooter.  I got sucked into the hype and picked it up for pc (so I'm stuck with it).  Made it to the last level and just haven't been able to muster up the interest to finish it.  

Has anyone here played Omerta and could recommend it? I enjoyed XCOM:EU and was considering this. I'm sure it probably plays better on PC but I have been looking for a decent couch strategy game. Reviews seemed kinda negative and I watched some gameplay footage but not convinced. At $13 it might go lower, but was curious if anyone had an opinion.

Thanks to everyone who replied. Regardless how the MP is, I dont care, I just want it for the campaign. And I plan to 1000 this game and the DLC so I can have the trio completed.

Will be waiting for $14.99 or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone here played Omerta and could recommend it? I enjoyed XCOM:EU and was considering this. I'm sure it probably plays better on PC but I have been looking for a decent couch strategy game. Reviews seemed kinda negative and I watched some gameplay footage but not convinced. At $13 it might go lower, but was curious if anyone had an opinion.
it is an inferior version of xcom. enemy unknown. gameplay is not as satisfying as xcom. enemy unknown. i personally would not get it, unless you are dying to play turn based strategy games.

Couldn't hold out. I wanted PS3 MGR, but since I have MSP, I can get the DLC on 360 eventually without having to pony up extra funds. Thanks, OP!

damn MGR is already sold out for the ps3  :hot: and still kicking myself for not buying AC3 from GF last time around

I'm usually always too late to these deals, but I struck gold and checked again on MGR:R for PS3 this morning.

A winner is me.

Wow the restock is lasting longer than the original stock.  Was able to grab MGR:R :ps3: as well.

About $5 more than I wanted to spend on it, but I'll play it right away and resell it so I'll be alright.

I had this rented from Gamefly so I was easily able to just pay the $15 to keep it.  Great deal IMO, but for those that want to hold out, it'll be $9.99 in another month I'm guessing.

Well, I *did* get MGR for PS3 this morning, but didn't notice until after I submitted the order that it had my old address. Totally my fault, I'm not used to the phone interface and saw that the billing address was okay.

E-mail customer service, and the response is they cancelled the order outright and told me to re-order with the correct address. Re-order the limited item that may or may not actually come back in stock. This is really a wonderful plan, GameFly. Really.

Sigh.

Well, I *did* get MGR for PS3 this morning, but didn't notice until after I submitted the order that it had my old address. Totally my fault, I'm not used to the phone interface and saw that the billing address was okay.

E-mail customer service, and the response is they cancelled the order outright and told me to re-order with the correct address. Re-order the limited item that may or may not actually come back in stock. This is really a wonderful plan, GameFly. Really.

Sigh.
i cant remove old address and defaults to it. I can not make current addy default and gf is clueless. i gave up trying. i got a few orders like yours.

Wow the restock is lasting longer than the original stock. Was able to grab MGR:R :ps3: as well.

About $5 more than I wanted to spend on it, but I'll play it right away and resell it so I'll be alright.
Exactly, those who are passing it because of backlog should buy it. Right now, eBay prices for a used copy is still around $30.

Argh, bummed I missed MGR PS3! Been waiting forever for this to drop.. Here's to hoping for a restock  :wall:

Shitballs,pS3 out.

I try and buy only ps3 games from gamefly.Got a couple of nasty 360 games.

Blu Ray is hard to hurt.

Missed MGSR twice on the PS3. Guess it's just not meant to be. I could get the 360 version but I won't as PS3 was the lead platform for this game. I'll wait for the PC version or free on PS+, which ever comes first. ;)  

I ordered Soul Hackers on Tuesday and it still hasn't shipped. Bunch of bums. Off I go to customer service.
I got mine today. Glad I checked Facebook right after it was posted on the CAG page Tuesday because it wasn't posted here and was out of stock by early Wednesday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today. Glad I checked Facebook right after it was posted on the CAG page Tuesday because it wasn't posted here and was out of stock by early Wednesday morning.
I ordered it right when it was posted on Gamefly's Twitter -- all CS said to me was "we're having trouble fulfilling the order. We'll keep working to get it to you, but you can cancel the order." Not very helpful. I guess all I can do is wait. Glad you got yours, though.

bread's done
Back