Gamefly Used Games

Bluerazz

CAG Veteran
Hello, just wanted to know if Gamefly's used games comes with original box and manual?

Thanks for any input :)

Comes with everything that it comes with if you buy it new. They only ship out the discs to people that rent so they have everything else still in their place.

Gamefly is awesome when it comes to used games! Fast shipping, complete, and nearly always in great condition.

I've heard some people get questionable conditioned games, but you can always return them.

10/10 recommendation from me.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Gamefly is awesome when it comes to used games! Fast shipping, complete, and nearly always in great condition.

I've heard some people get questionable conditioned games, but you can always return them.

10/10 recommendation from me.[/QUOTE]

This. The case and manual are usually spectacular but the games can sometimes be a bit scratched up.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Comes with everything that it comes with if you buy it new. They only ship out the discs to people that rent so they have everything else still in their place.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I wanted to avoid having ugly cases like Gamestop's. This is great to know.

mine came with the manual and all inserts and original case, the game looked flawless aswell. i've also heard that the codes are allways unused but i can't confirm that.

[quote name='Bluerazz']Hello, just wanted to know if Gamefly's used games comes with original box and manual?

Thanks for any input :)[/QUOTE]

Good question. I don't believe that has ever come up before.

bread's done
Back