GameFly

StateofMind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
I'm really considering signing up for GameFly (probably the cheaper subscription, I don't see myself needing two new games at once), and I was wondering if anyone here has any codes or info that could save me money in the short or long run. Also, how has your experience with the service been?

Do it for the free trial then cancel your subscription. For it to be cheap you'd have to be a member for at least a year or so before membership price slightly drops. Yes the games take time to be delivered, but if it is sent to your work you get it within a day or two.

Your turnaround is really going to depend where in the country you are located. If you are close to a distribution center, you should be fine. The Pittsburgh center is obviously one state over from me, so I get new games pretty quick. Overall, I am been extremely pleased with GameFly, and it has saved me a ton of money, by being able to rent games for more than a few days or a week. I have avoided buying so many "iffy" titles thanks to GF. Plus, it's nice when the stars align, and you get to use some of your member benefits towards a good game you have rented and want to keep.

[quote name='snakelda']It takes a long time to get your games.[/quote]

That depends on where you are and what you call a long time. I live in Minnesota and I have about a 3 day turn around. I'll send in my games on a monday and get the new game on thursday so it's not too bad, and I have the two-game plan that way I can play the other while i wait for the new one.

bread's done
Back