Gamefunk 15% off for taking a survey

fnord

CAGiversary!
Gamefunk's sending out 15% off coupons for games for taking this survey.

They're a very reputable dealer, I've bought a used DS and PS3 from them and have recommended them to friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mary_at_gamefunk']The survey is closed now. Thank you for your responses![/QUOTE]

noooooooooo, any chance I could get a coupon :roll:

[quote name='mary_at_gamefunk']The survey is closed now. Thank you for your responses![/QUOTE]

BOO!

I just saw this thread ten minutes ago, and it's already over.... Prices on games look good, too. I'm just naturally cheap.

Got a lot of cheap stuff (with expensive shipping, imo), but it came out great. Just wish I could've gotten WCW/NWO World Tour before it sold out...

ordered a few things: saints row, arcade unplugged, nhl 2k6, and a halo 2 guide for like $5 but shipping was $7... its ok, still a good price

[quote name='Doomtime']Awesome thanks. Any chance you guys will get a few more Street Fighters in for pre order?[/quote]

Well, the ps3 CE probably not, but I'll talk with the boss and see if he's working on getting more of the others.

[quote name='danny8k']noooooooooo, any chance I could get a coupon :roll:[/quote]

Well, we sometimes offer discount codes to clans and online communities because we like gamers who actively gather on the internet and contribute to the advancement of gaming :)

bread's done
Back