GameInformer B2G1 Question

smapty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
So there's a couple of Gamestop locations in town, one of which has DDS 2 preowned, and the other has DDS1 and Atelier Iris preowned. I would like to take advantage of my B2G1 coupon to get all three. Could anyone in the know tell me if there's a procedure that would allow for this? Thanks ahead of time.

[quote name='smapty']So there's a couple of Gamestop locations in town, one of which has DDS 2 preowned, and the other has DDS1 and Atelier Iris preowned. I would like to take advantage of my B2G1 coupon to get all three. Could anyone in the know tell me if there's a procedure that would allow for this? Thanks ahead of time.[/QUOTE]

Buy DDS2 at store A, immediately return it at store B (even if its just for store credit), and then buy all three at store B?

I am sure there's some reason why that wouldn't work. lol

Buy DDS 2, take it to the store that has the other 2 games, return DDS 2 then buy it back with the others. They won't get mad at you for doing that. They also can't deny you since you have that 7 days to return or exchange any used game.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']Buy DDS 2, take it to the store that has the other 2 games, return DDS 2 then buy it back with the others. They won't get mad at you for doing that. They also can't deny you since you have that 7 days to return or exchange any used game.[/QUOTE]

indeed, you should be able to do this no problem... stores can even transfer them officially, though itd take a day or two depending on how motivated the staff is. but youre probably better off just doing the buy, return, rebuy

Buy 3 $44.99 games at the store that has DDS1 and Altier Iris, just pick another random $44.99, like God of War (they all seem to have this one). Now take your receipt and the game you do not want (I.e. God of War) to the store that has DDS 2 and tell them that you do not like the game and that you want to exchange it fo another $44.99 game. I have done this several times when a store did not have 3 games I wanted ans they do not seem to mind and you will get 3 games you want for a good price.

bread's done
Back