Gameloft Android 99 cent Sale LIVE NOW Dec. 29

mikon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
SALE LIVE NOW

All Gameloft Android titles will be on sale for $0.99 cents starting December 29th, 2011 at 10:00am PST through January 5th, 2012 10:00am PST.

UPDATE: Prices are live now at $0.99 on the Android Market.

https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Gameloft

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus
N.O.V.A. 2 HD
Order & Chaos Online

http://www.gameloft.com/android-hd-games/
https://twitter.com/#!/GameloftAndroid

Asphalt HD
Asphalt 6
BackStab HD
Block Breaker 3 Unlimited HD
Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus
N.O.V.A. 2 HD
Order & Chaos Online
9mm HD
Diamond Twister 2
UNO
Platinum Solitaire 3
Cowboys & Aliens
Texas Hold'em Poker 2
Skee-Ball
The Adventures of Tintin HD
Assassin’s Creed Revelations
Driver San Francisco
Immortals
Where's Waldo Now?
Assassin's Creed
Midnight Bowling 2
Platinum Sudoku

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear those exact same games were already on sale in the android store. I don't have a phone only a kindle fire and I know that I saw order and chaos online for $.99 a few days ago and thought about a purchase until I saw it had a monthly charge (although it was something low like $.99/month).

Guess I'm in for Halo 2... errrr, NOVA 2... on my Acer Iconia tomorrow.

Asphalt 6 was 10 cents during the Android Market Billion Download Sale, so I picked that up already.

[quote name='EvilIA']I swear those exact same games were already on sale in the android store. I don't have a phone only a kindle fire and I know that I saw order and chaos online for $.99 a few days ago and thought about a purchase until I saw it had a monthly charge (although it was something low like $.99/month).[/QUOTE]

Yep. That was a Kindle only sale. They've been doing device only sales recently. Tomorrow's sale should be for all supported Android devices. Order & Chaos Online includes 3 months free, which is not bad for $0.99.

[quote name='mikon']Yep. That was a Kindle only sale. They've been doing device only sales recently. Tomorrow's sale should be for all supported Android devices. Order & Chaos Online includes 3 months free, which is not bad for $0.99.[/QUOTE]

Saw the same deal during the $.10 sale, and almost picked it up. The three free months is tempting to try out a tablet mmorpg. Some of the other Gameloft Android games run pretty nice on my Kindle Fire, so fingers crossed that this one can hold its own. Thanks OP.

[quote name='LancerEvoX']I thought there was going to be more... It this for the Android Marketplace or for their actual store?[/QUOTE]

actual gameloft store, so if you ever want to redownload you have to do it through them not the marketplace which is annoying.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']The only thing I can buy is UNO. It's the only game that runs on my Transformer.[/QUOTE]

Lol. I only have 3 games available on my galaxy s2 skyrocket sadly.
Thanks for the heads up, op.

For anyone thinking of these make sure your device is on the supported list before you buy. If not you probably won't want to bother. Unlike some other games and apps that have sort of a soft compatibility list where it's certified to work on X devices but will still let you install and probably will work on others, Gameloft games will flat out refuse to install and run unless your device is on one of their set list, which isn't really that large of list considering the multitude of Android devices out there. Sometimes their games will work on one device, but not another even though they are virtually identical hardware-wise.

Most likely the games won't even show up in the market if your device is not on that list, but just in case check to make sure.

You can get Gameloft to work on other devices but it's a huge PITA and you need to be rooted, modify your buildprop to lie and say it's another device and possibly use the paid version of Chainfire to fool it into thinking you have another chipset like Tegra etc.

Not worth the hassle imho.

[quote name='Motoki']For anyone thinking of these make sure your device is on the supported list before you buy. If not you probably won't want to bother. Unlike some other games and apps that have sort of a soft compatibility list where it's certified to work on X devices but will still let you install and probably will work on others, Gameloft games will flat out refuse to install and run unless your device is on one of their set list, which isn't really that large of list considering the multitude of Android devices out there. Sometimes their games will work on one device, but not another even though they are virtually identical hardware-wise.

Most likely the games won't even show up in the market if your device is not on that list, but just in case check to make sure.

You can get Gameloft to work on other devices but it's a huge PITA and you need to be rooted, modify your buildprop to lie and say it's another device and possibly use the paid version of Chainfire to fool it into thinking you have another chipset like Tegra etc.

Not worth the hassle imho.[/QUOTE]

That's not exactly true. I can play anything certified for EVO on my Thunderbolt even though the TB is not listed in compatibility. My phone is NOT rooted.

somehow most of their games won't "work" on a Samsung Galaxy S II (I find it rather laughable that Modern Combat 3 isn't compatible)

kinda killed the sale for me

[quote name='buckythekat']somehow most of their games won't "work" on a Samsung Galaxy S II (I find it rather laughable that Modern Combat 3 isn't compatible)

kinda killed the sale for me[/QUOTE]

MC3 works fine on a Galaxy S2, but I have the Sprint Epic 4G Touch variant.

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']The only thing I can buy is UNO. It's the only game that runs on my Transformer.[/QUOTE]

We can also get Platinum Sudoku!

If u buy a game on the android market and then do a factory reset on your device - can u re download the game later or do u have to pay for it again?

bread's done
Back