Gamepro Best Buy Coupons 11/11 - 11/24

spencerafg

CAG Veteran
Long time moocher, first time deal poster here. I subscribed to Gamepro a few months ago thanks to this website, just for these coupons. So here's where I return the favor...
http://i8.tinypic.com/82t1r44.jpg

8b5amfk.jpg

I used the PS2/PS3/PSP coupon along with the $25 GC from the SMG offer to get Odin Sphere for $10 + tax. Thanks OP!

When I used the PC one earlier in the week, it kept ringing up as a $1 off coupon, for some reason. The guy just manually made the price $5 off. The Sony one also had to be manually put in because it scanned in weirdly. Either way, they made them work.

That's not so bad. When I used the PC coupon here a couple days ago it rang up as +1 dollar. The checkout girl was only too happy to charge me for the privilege of using a coupon until I pointed out the mistake to her. :roll:

Folks, Best Buy has NEVER had these coupons in their system right. They really just don't care. When the register rings up information that contradicts the coupon, just politely point out the mistake. If you look like an honest person they will correct it for you every time.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's appreciation, and good luck to everyone on friday!

Thanks, used this to pick up Battle for Middle Earth 2 (PC) for $5 for a buddy. When the cashier scanned it it came up as adding $1 to the total instead of knocking $5 off (Which the cashier didn't seem to catch and I had to mention it) but then she called a manager over who manually knocked the $5 off and accepted the coupon.

It seemed to be in their system since when the cashier tried deleting it and re-scanning it it said "Save $5 blah blah blah" on the computer, it just... Was charging a dollar for some reason.

[quote name='spencerafg']That's not so bad. When I used the PC coupon here a couple days ago it rang up as +1 dollar. The checkout girl was only too happy to charge me for the privilege of using a coupon until I pointed out the mistake to her. :roll:

Folks, Best Buy has NEVER had these coupons in their system right. They really just don't care. When the register rings up information that contradicts the coupon, just politely point out the mistake. If you look like an honest person they will correct it for you every time.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's appreciation, and good luck to everyone on friday![/quote]

Actually, the guy was going to ring it up as $1 off until I pointed it out to him. In the past, the GamePro coupons rang up correctly at the BB I go to. This set seems to give their machines trouble but they still work so no complaints here. Thanks again, OP!

The coupon expired Saturday but I wanted to know if anyone has gotten this to work past the expiration date. I remember last time people used this coupon for at least a couple of weeks after they had expired, since most cashiers didn't notice the expiration date.

[quote name='mrhappi79']The coupon expired Saturday but I wanted to know if anyone has gotten this to work past the expiration date. I remember last time people used this coupon for at least a couple of weeks after they had expired, since most cashiers didn't notice the expiration date.[/quote]

this is what all the photochoppers are dying to know ;)

bread's done
Back