GameQuest Direct: CAG Shopping Spree! Mario & Sonic At The Olympics (Wii) Giveaways!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
CAG Shopping Spree: Win Mario & Sonic At The Olympics (Wii)
Shop at www.gamequestdirect.com from now until the end of November.
Every 50th customer who uses one of the below coupon codes will win Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games (Wii).

Save $5 on orders $50 or more - CAG5
Save $10 orders $100 or more - CAG10
Save $3.00 on any orders $25 or more - CAG3OFF
Free First class shipping on any purchase $8.99 or more - CAG1SHIP

Winner will be notified through email and prizes will ship within 1-2 business days.
Winners
mynameisjonas

Other Offers/Contests
CAG Buzz:
Victorious Boxers Revolution (Wii)
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (Wii)

Past Contest Winners:
Machine (Growlanser Delux)
LoneGhost (Halo 3 Legendary Edition)
Medium_Pimpin (Victorious Boxers)
Ikohn4ever (Victorious Boxers)
kinnysama (Victorious Boxers)
MrNEWZ (Guilty Gear Accent Core)
phear3d (Guilty Gear Accent Core)

Other GQD Threads on CAG
Please save this thread for discussion of the above promotions
The GameQuest Direct Reprints Thread
GameQuestDirect wants to win the CAGs back - Feedback requested

[quote name='skychotic']Damn, they're getting really skimpy with these deals. Thanks for letting us know anyways.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I can appreciate its a site giving deals for just CAGers and im thankful for them recognizing us. However iv yet to really see a deal where iv thought wow what a deal...hell iv yet to see one that even slightly made me tempted to bite. Most of the time its just unloading older games at slightly below market value.

What do you guys think...I was under the impression you could combine free shipping with the discount, but apparently I was mistaken :) If you're going to buy games here doesn't it still make more sense to use the free shipping rather than the discount?

Say for instance you buy a $30 game...if you use the $3 off $25+ you save 3 bucks but pay 5 for shipping (first class) whereas if you're getting the game with first class shipping and use the free shipping you get 5 off and it's shipped just as fast. Am I missing something there?

Fill me in as I'm new to GQD ^_^ Thanks!

=JJ=

I met the game quest guys at E for All. Are they anygod. Do they have fast shipping? Has any one bought anything from there. Thanks.

[quote name='MRblahface']I met the game quest guys at E for All. Are they anygod. Do they have fast shipping? Has any one bought anything from there. Thanks.[/quote]

My last order was about a month ago, and I recieved it 3 days after I placed the order. I have heard from others that they have had some shipping problems, but I would count them in the minority. I have ordered 3 times from them, and each time I haven't had any problems.

But, they are not anyGod, or any other diety for that matter.;)

[quote name='goomba478']What do you guys think...I was under the impression you could combine free shipping with the discount, but apparently I was mistaken :) If you're going to buy games here doesn't it still make more sense to use the free shipping rather than the discount?

Say for instance you buy a $30 game...if you use the $3 off $25+ you save 3 bucks but pay 5 for shipping (first class) whereas if you're getting the game with first class shipping and use the free shipping you get 5 off and it's shipped just as fast. Am I missing something there?

Fill me in as I'm new to GQD ^_^ Thanks!

=JJ=[/QUOTE]

Yeah, their shipping prices are outrageous. Use the free shipping code.

Yea, GameQuest called me just as I was about to leave for work today. I was deciding between ordering Galaxy from GQ or Amazon and almost ordered from Amazon. Talk about dumb luck. Anyway, thank you CheapyD and GQ.

And about shipping, I ordered Galaxy on Thursday(15th) and got it today(19th).

I love the guys over at GQD, I have some friends there actually. If you don't find what your looking for try taking a look here: http://store.videogamecentral.com

The Black Friday started minutes ago!

Hey there cheapsters...thought I'd let you guys know that over at VideoGameCentral our Black Friday already started!!

Free Shipping on EVERYTHING! As long as your order totals $100 or more, & select Ground then it's free!

The Coupon Code is: BLACKFRIDAY

It's also posted here: http://www.VideoGameCentral.com

I love being cheap!

Is there a place where we can request redirects? I keep hearing about that but I've never actually seen a place to request them

bread's done
Back