GameQuest Direct Weekly CAG Offers (Exp 9/17)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
All prices listed are after coupon discount. Coupon codes listed in bold.

Weekly Offers - Expire 9/17/07
Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2 (GBA) $13.99 - CAGSTORY2
Metal Slug Anthology (PS2) $33.99 - CAGMSLUG
The Bigs (PS3) $38.99 - CAGBIGS
The Warriors (Xbox) $8.99 - CAGWARRX
Dawn Of Mana (PS2) $36.99 - CAGDAWN
Battlefield Modern Combat (PS2) $12.99 - CAGBATTLE
Armored Core: Formula Front (PSP) $13.99 - CAGCORE
Quick Spot (DS) $12.99 - CAGSPOT
Tomb Raider Anniversary (PSP) $22.99 - CAGTRAN

GameQuest Direct is also offering $10 off all Halo 3 pre-orders and a chance to win a Halo 3 Legendary Edition. There is also a promotion for $5 off select PS2 RPGs and a chance to win Growlancer Generations Deluxe. Click here for those separate promotions.

Other GQD Threads on CAG
- Please save this thread for discussion of the above promotion
$10 off Halo 3 Pre-orders and win Halo 3 Legendary Edition/Growlancer Generations Deluxe
The GameQuest Direct Reprints Thread
GameQuestDirect wants to win the CAGs back - Feedback requested

Game Quest direct keeps giving deals on shitty games. I have only noticed one good repirnt so far and that is MHP. Why wont they repint some Atlus games that shit is pure gold.

Seriously, Cheapy, can't we try to get some kind of deal on shipping? Most of these "deals" can be found for the same price or cheaper once shipping is added into things. I mean, I love what they're doing, and I actually did buy Gitaroo Man as $27 shipped still saves $13... but other than that, none of these deals end up being worth more than a buck or two.

Everyone always complains about shipping killing the deals. Can these not be stacked with the free shipping code? Or do they not honor the free shipping code anymore?

For those that don't know the free shipping code is/was cagfreeship, and it would give free shipping on orders $20 and over.

Edit: Yeah looks like they don't have the free shipping code anymore.

[quote name='stalfosking']Everyone always complains about shipping killing the deals. Can these not be stacked with the free shipping code? Or do they not honor the free shipping code anymore?

For those that don't know the free shipping code is/was cagfreeship, and it would give free shipping on orders $20 and over.

Edit: Yeah looks like they don't have the free shipping code anymore.[/quote]

It also wouldn't stack. None of their coupons stack, so if you wanted to get more than one thing (as I did the first week) you'd have to make seperate orders, and then the shipping really kills it.

[quote name='emceelokey']I'm not a big fan of the reprints.[/QUOTE]

I don't really see the problem with making a hard to find game more readily available. Sure it may decrease the value of the non-reprints but its allowing more people to play the game.

Also just because I'm curious and haven't gotten any of their reprints, is there any discernible difference between a reprint and a copy from an original printing?

[quote name='stalfosking']I don't really see the problem with making a hard to find game more readily available. Sure it may decrease the value of the non-reprints but its allowing more people to play the game.

Also just because I'm curious and haven't gotten any of their reprints, is there any discernible difference between a reprint and a copy from an original printing?[/quote]

Not that I've noticed. The reprint of Gitaroo Man seems to be exactly like the original run, only I actually have it in my possession. Then again, I don't care about the monetary value of my games, so my opinion is probably different from those who would actually care about reprints.

I just want to play the game, you know?

[quote name='Nephilim']I am just not seeing anything that is actually LESS IN PRICE than you can get elsewhere.[/quote]Ditto on that thought.

The only one that made me interested was the Gitaroo Man reprint.

If they did the same deal on Rez at $20 + shipping, I'd bite on that. Rest of this, meh.

bread's done
Back