GameQuest Direct Weekly Specials (ends 3/25)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
How do you use both the CAG coupon and the Free Shipping. I dont think it lets you use both? At least not with Fatal Frame 2.

nice deal on metal slug. Is the coupon only good for free ground shipping? I never ordered from them before are they pretty fast on orders?

[quote name='CaoPi']nice deal on metal slug. Is the coupon only good for free ground shipping? I never ordered from them before are they pretty fast on orders?[/quote]

The service they provided when I ordered Fatal Frame 2 was excellent. I had the game in 3 days with their cheapest shipping method, which was ground IIRC.

[quote name='Vinny']Boo for no deal on Fatal Frame 3 reprint.:whistle2:|[/quote]
Ill see what i can do for next week.

[quote name='jkam']Can the free shipping code be used for a non-deal game?[/quote]
I think so.

[quote name='eau']In other words, Metal Slug Anthology will be $29 shipped.

Good deal?[/quote]

I found one at gamestop a months back at 17.99 used but it was all beat up...so I returned it

Ordered a copy of Metal Slug. Had been eying it but was hesitant to pull the trigger at that price. This price drop made is somewhat easier to bear. Thanks!

Very Nice. The only reason I'm not going to buy anything is because im planning on laying out $80.00 for the GTA4 collecters edition set...

Ordered Metal Slug Anthology for the PSP and Full Auto 2 this morning.

I would have liked a coupon for the PSP anthology, but when you're practically the only store online that sells it new for that price...you can sorta dictate.

Thanks Cheapy D and GCD! I went in for a copy of Metal Slug Anthology PS2. Great overall deal compared to elsewhere online. Here's hoping Metal Slug Anthology PSP also gets a future coupon deal ;D

i second that. fatal frame 2 or 3. i missed out on 2 since i just discovered this site, having spent my time on ebay trying to get these there. but i ain't paying those prices! gamestop has the used 3 for 44.99 (yikes). even with a coupon, with shipping it comes to $39..for used and probably no manual.

Thanks again GQD and CheapyD! I received my copy of Metal Slug Anthology late last week - that was incredibly fast shipping! Now to relive my college days with MSA, my PS2, and a pack of Diet Pepsi by my side... ;D

bread's done
Back