GameQuestDirect?

OldTime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
For starters if I posted this in the wrong place, my fault.

I was looking for new online sites to hunt for some games, and came across Gamequestdirect.com . It seems like a decent site, prices are kinda high on some items, but they claim all items are new, still sealed. I was wondering if anyone has order from them before, and if so how it went? I am kinda iffy about buying items online, and do not like ebay or amazon, so I normal have a tougher time huning for rarer games. Any info would help, thanks.

Ordered RE2 for the GC when all that craziness happened. Totally satisfied. But be careful of the 15% restock fee if you want to return. I think a lot of people who tried to hoard got burned b/c of it. :wink:

I've purchased games from them through Amazon.com several times before. Shipping isn't speedy, but it isn't eBay-slow either: it usually takes a week or just over a week after I order to receive the game. Overall though, I've had no problems at all with them.

I ordered RE2 as well. The prices aren't great but the game was shrink-wrapped. Seems like a decent store overall. Shipping was slow compared to some stores.

They have actual store fronts in a few malls here in Southern Cali. I visit the stores every now and then, and yes they do have some quite rare sealed games at MSRP such as the older PSX RPGs. Nothing that'll make you rich, but you'll have better luck finding rare games than EB or Gamestop.

bread's done
Back