@gamer $10 off pre-owned game 29.99 and up working on lower priced games online

Trying to find a good flip is a headache. It seems Bioshock and Skyrim are the two with large potetial when treated properly. I do find it funny that Skyrim is $24.99 at Best buy PO now, about 22.49 or some shit with the 10% off GCU and the base trade in value is $17+50% bonus = $25.50. $25.50 - $22.49 = about $3.

Buy Skyrim with GCU from Best Buy, trade Skyrim into Best buy

Best buy pays you $3.

360 version*

Think I'm just gonna look for a free $10 game.

Trying to find a good flip is a headache. It seems Bioshock and Skyrim are the two with large potetial when treated properly. I do find it funny that Skyrim is $24.99 at Best buy PO now, about 22.49 or some shit with the 10% off GCU and the base trade in value is $17+50% bonus = $25.50. $25.50 - $22.49 = about $3.

Buy Skyrim with GCU from Best Buy, trade Skyrim into Best buy

Best buy pays you $3.

360 version*

Think I'm just gonna look for a free $10 game.
I personally think its a better idea to get 3 games in the 9.99 or less range for 8.5

had a hard time deciding what to get to utilize the B2G1 along with this, but then I realized I was looking for more games to get simply for the sake of getting them.

then I woke the hell up and decided to just use it to get a free soul calibur 4 for ps3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just used the promo code and it took $10 off 2 games in my cart. For some reason it didn't give me the 10% discount, but $20 was still more than I would have saved if it had just given me the $10 and my 10% discount. Picked up Skyrim ($14.99), Prototype 2 ($0) and New Super Mario Bros U ($29.99) for a grand total of $48 and some change. Trade in Prototype 2 to GS for ~$10, and Skyrim to BB for ~$27 and I got NSMBU for about $11. This is my first "real" CAG snag; I know it's not anything spectacular, but better than nothing.

Just used the promo code and it took $10 off 2 games in my cart. For some reason it didn't give me the 10% discount, but $20 was still more than I would have saved if it had just given me the $10 and my 10% discount. Picked up Skyrim ($14.99), Prototype 2 ($0) and New Super Mario Bros U ($29.99) for a grand total of $48 and some change. Trade in Prototype 2 to GS for ~$10, and Skyrim to BB for ~$27 and I got NSMBU for about $11. This is my first "real" CAG snag; I know it's not anything spectacular, but better than nothing.
The code took 10 off Skyrim, Prototype 2 was free because of the current B2G1 promo, you could have picked any game 24.99 or less instead of prototype and it would have been free with that order (it's always the cheapest one)

Are these coupons restricted to the first account they're used on or something? I see people using it on multiple games, so I imagine they're not one-time use.

Either way, if anyone's feeling so generous, I would absolutely love to get in on this. PM me, please~.

Are these coupons restricted to the first account they're used on or something? I see people using it on multiple games, so I imagine they're not one-time use.

Either way, if anyone's feeling so generous, I would absolutely love to get in on this. PM me, please~.
If you are a digital subscriber the online and in-store codes are one time use. If you still get the physical magazine the coupons can be used over and over if the cashier doesn't take them from you at the time if purchase.

Awesome I got Dead Space 3 (360), Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Vita), and LittleBigPlanet (Vita) for $50.

gah i am getting "Your order does not qualify for the promotional code entered. Please review the rules of the promotion."
Maybe they fixed it and its dead. What game where you trying to order? Apply the code to a $29.99 game and see if it still gives you the message.

The code took 10 off Skyrim, Prototype 2 was free because of the current B2G1 promo, you could have picked any game 24.99 or less instead of prototype and it would have been free with that order (it's always the cheapest one)
I don't think so, because the first time I added the code, it was only $10. Then I went back to my cart or something (did not change the items) so I had to reapply the code. This time it gave me the $20. I experimented so I kept removing and adding the code. 9/10 times it was only $10, the few times it randomly showed up for $20

I actually couldn't get the B2G1 to work. Before I decided on Prototype to flip, I actually wanted to buy AC:Liberations, so I had AC:L, Skyrim, and NSMBU in my cart. None of them were free but I still got the $10 off 2 of the games for some reason

The coupon doesn't work in store, for some reason they had to do a manual override for my bioshock.
Wow, it doesn't even work on a game that's actually $29.99? Best Buy managed to glitch the online coupon in a good way and also managed to glitch the in-store coupon in a completely different/bad way.

Epic fails all around. :joystick:

best-buy-admits-that-the-mood-at-corporate-hq-isnt-what-it-used-to-be.jpg

If you are a digital subscriber the online and in-store codes are one time use. If you still get the physical magazine the coupons can be used over and over if the cashier doesn't take them from you at the time if purchase.
I apologize for asking, cause I am sure it has been answered, but are the online and in-store codes each one time use? Or will they both be void after one is used?

I tried to use the $10 coupon on Prototype PS3 today. It rang up at eight something with gamer's club, originally $9.98 or 9.99. The cashier said that the coupon wouldn't work because it was less than ten dollars.

I tried to use the $10 coupon on Prototype PS3 today. It rang up at eight something with gamer's club, originally $9.98 or 9.99. The cashier said that the coupon wouldn't work because it was less than ten dollars.
I believe they finally fixed the glitch so it is no longer working on games less than $10

I believe they finally fixed the glitch so it is no longer working on games less than $10
It never worked in-store anyways. Sorry you wasted your time.

Well between this and Tank Tank Tank, this more than justified my renewal last December.  Nice job Best Buy, even though this deal was surely not intentional.

Well between this and Tank Tank Tank, this more than justified my renewal last December. Nice job Best Buy, even though this deal was surely not intentional.
Yeah it's pretty easy to complain about Unlocked these days but it's pretty easy to make your $15 back.

My cousin was screwed out of his $10 off used game coupon. He ordered Starhawk yesterday for pickup. Went to the store to get it and the store said because the system is having issues they can't give him the game yet, they are unable to fulfill it. Even though he had the game in his hand.

He then went home and the order went from processing to back ordered. I tried getting the game switched to my local BB so I can pick it up and send it to him, but neither corporate nor my BB was able to get it to do that, it is locked into shipping/backordered.

So if ANYONE out there can spare the coupon so I can order him the copy of Starhawk and send it to him that would be great.

Thanks.

So i stopped in a Best Buy today. I noticed how awful their prices for Vita games are, especially the Used Vita games. Lowest price is 24.99, really?

Well... you can try what I did...

Use the coupon, get

Bioshock Infinite

Ni no kuni

Dragon Ball Raging Blast for xbox 360

41.98 + tax

trade raging blast to amazon for 21.46

you got infinite and ni no kuni for $21-23

trade infinite ps3 too for 22.67?

ni no kuni for free xD and just put an extra 45 buck towards ps4
How did you use it on more than 1 game ?

Wow ordered my free prototype 2 for 360 yesterday morning and UPS just dropped it off now to me. Talk about fast shipping for a dirt free glitch! Satisfied with service. Original case and manual.

bread's done
Back