@Gamer Best Buy??

mgorsi

CAGiversary!
I subscribed about 10 days ago, and i was wondering when will the Oct. addition would arrive in my mailbox???

wrong forum man, but to answer your question probably 4 - 8 weeks. I hope not too many of the cynical ass-hats on this site jump down your throat for posting in the wrong forum.

[quote name='Maynard'] I hope not too many of the cynical ass-hats on this site jump down your throat for posting in the wrong forum.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's not like there are gigantic red letters or anything that tell you not to ask questions here.

Thank you man, and oh shit, here comes the fire, lol.

Mr. Admin plz move to the right forum, thanks.

I have made it past the point of being nice about this. It's in BIG RED TEXT at the top of the page.

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

[quote name='jw430']Chill man, just another CAG in Training[/QUOTE]
You're right; who didn't have to learn to read the text on the forums?

[quote name='afarewell2arms']i have made it past the point of being nice about this. It's in big red text at the top of the page.

do not create threads to ask a question. Only post specific deals![/quote]

Roooooooar!!!

[quote name='rayne117']You're right; who didn't have to learn to read the text on the forums?[/QUOTE]

Hey, aren't you that asshole from the other thread?

im not here to burn the OP but i have a question,how come you cant create a thread to ask a question here but in the dvd/bluray forum you can?

[quote name='joker______']im not here to burn the OP but i have a question,how come you cant create a thread to ask a question here but in the dvd/bluray forum you can?[/QUOTE]

well, then we'd have a whole page full of questions, and make it harder to find the deals.

you could very easily ask this best buy question in something like the best buy ad thread that's stickied and someone will answer it I'm sure.

[quote name='mgorsi']I subscribed about 10 days ago, and i was wondering when will the Oct. addition would arrive in my mailbox???[/QUOTE]

For your grammar's sake, I hope it comes soon. Seriously, "addition" versus "edition"?

Yeah, I'm a jerk in that way.

[quote name='Maynard']wrong forum man, but to answer your question probably 4 - 8 weeks. I hope not too many of the cynical ass-hats on this site jump down your throat for posting in the wrong forum.[/QUOTE]

Or go stink-fist on him.... MAYNARD :bouncy:

Personally I love it when new people make this mistake. It's great watching people go all Internet rage for nothing more than posting a question in the wrong forum. Let me say that again, asking for help in the wrong place. Way to help a guy out.

[quote name='miqspot']Personally I love it when new people make this mistake. It's great watching people go all Internet rage for nothing more than posting a question in the wrong forum. Let me say that again, asking for help in the wrong place. Way to help a guy out.[/QUOTE]

But if he would have posted he was giving something away all the same people would be salivating at the mouth :drool: trying to get in on the action.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']I have made it past the point of being nice about this. It's in BIG RED TEXT at the top of the page.

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS![/QUOTE]

yes, because every person to ever come to this website read EVERY SINGLE WORD on the page before posting. it may be in red bold letters, but it's in very high on the page and it's easily possible, particularly if you are impatient or have the sensitivity on your mouse wheel / laptop scroll butons is turned up really high, to scroll right past these words. not to mention the fact that we're human.

is it really such an afront to your sensibilities that you've gone "past the point of being nice about this"? perhaps you should ask to become a moderator since your passion about such issues runs so deep and fervent. the guy owned up, asked the mods to move it when he realized his mistake, and he probably won't do it again. you, on the other hand, will probably continue to clog every thread you possibly can with your well-meaning, but ultimately annoying, power trips.

leave it to the mods to get angry at this. they are the ones who have to fix it.

[quote name='mgorsi']I subscribed about 10 days ago, and i was wondering when will the Oct. addition would arrive in my mailbox???[/QUOTE]

i don't know if you specifically want the Oct. issue or not, but I highly doubt you will be getting that issue. November is a maybe, but I would guess based on my past magazine subscription woes, that you probably won't get your first issue until the december issue.

[quote name='g-man']yes, because every person to ever come to this website read EVERY SINGLE WORD on the page before posting. it may be in red bold letters, but it's in very high on the page and it's easily possible, particularly if you are impatient or have the sensitivity on your mouse wheel / laptop scroll butons is turned up really high, to scroll right past these words. not to mention the fact that we're human.[/QUOTE]
Well then A LOT of people have their mouse sensitivity up really high since some people who view my trade list always seem to miss the big RED font that says "I don't take Paypal", among other things.

I think it's not so much that they inadvertantly scroll down past it but whatever it is it's gotten to the point of being VERY annoying. Same deal with people posting in the wrong section just to ask a question, albeit some of the time it could be an honest mistake. But what irks me most are the vets who will post/repost/re-repost a question or keep bumping their initial question thread instead of going out and trying to find out the answer for themselves.:roll:

Moreover I'm shocked someone(besides me) didn't point out to the OP that when mag subscriptions are started it typically takes a month or two to get your first issue. I wonder if Best Buy would allow you to go in-store and grab the newest issue(s) until your subscription starts, as I know Gamestop around here allows you to do that with Game Informer.

[quote name='g-man']yes, because every person to ever come to this website read EVERY SINGLE WORD on the page before posting. it may be in red bold letters, but it's in very high on the page and it's easily possible, particularly if you are impatient or have the sensitivity on your mouse wheel / laptop scroll butons is turned up really high, to scroll right past these words. not to mention the fact that we're human.

is it really such an afront to your sensibilities that you've gone "past the point of being nice about this"? perhaps you should ask to become a moderator since your passion about such issues runs so deep and fervent. the guy owned up, asked the mods to move it when he realized his mistake, and he probably won't do it again. you, on the other hand, will probably continue to clog every thread you possibly can with your well-meaning, but ultimately annoying, power trips.

leave it to the mods to get angry at this. they are the ones who have to fix it.[/QUOTE]

Shut up, Meg.

bread's done
Back