Gamer Chair/LoveSac -- 200 dollars off MovieSac/Suede Cover Combo

Bamelin

CAG Veteran
For those of you that have never heard of LoveSac, they sell massive beanbags, except instead of beads, they are filled with Durafoam (memory foam basically). They are really awesome for watching movies in or playing video games. Great for basement home theatres.

LoveSac's are normally fairly expensive however right now they are having a sale on their Moviesac model packaged with their premium suede covers. Regular price would be $529 (US), on sale now for $329 (US) as part of a Valentine's Day promotion.

Promotion Page

I own a smaller Lovesac model called the "Playersac" which I did a review on awhile back:

dsc01246om8.jpg

lovesac1035.jpg

The Moviesac has double the amount of foam inside (it's bigger). Best picture I could find is this one:

lovesac.jpg

I realize 3 bills is still alot of money for most people, but for anyone that's ever wanted one of these things, the current price is very good as it comes with the premium cover. Savings are $200 dollars over the regular price
I use my "Playersac" for gaming, however it barely fits me and the wife when we watch movies in front of our home theatre. I ordered a Moviesac yesterday, and I can't wait for it to come.

edit: I should probaly also mention that Canadians have to call LoveSac directly in if they want to order one. I don't think their website will take Canadian orders.

I know someone who worked near a store that only sold these. He helped them with stock on night and they gave him one free for his help. So, even on sale, I'd say the markup is pretty high.

[quote name='linkmon']Not a videogame deal is it??[/quote]

I use mine almost exclusively for videogaming.

If a frickin hard drive for the ps3 is not a video game deal... then...
Never mind, the mods here are clueless anyway

One of the founders was on a reality TV show, "The Rebel Billionaire". The guy was a jerk, and owed a lot of money. Shortly after, every B&M store they had around me closed.

[quote name='djkunai']One of the founders was on a reality TV show, "The Rebel Billionaire". The guy was a jerk, and owed a lot of money. Shortly after, every B&M store they had around me closed.[/quote]

Same

[quote name='Zoglog']If a frickin hard drive for the ps3 is not a video game deal... then...
Never mind, the mods here are clueless anyway[/quote]

considering that pretty much ANY internal hard drive will work with a PS3 it is pointless to post a generic HD deal

the mods here are excellent at what they do, you are probably the clueless one....im not brown-nosing as ive had my fair share of warnings and a recent ban

bean bags arent a video game deal....im always drinking powerade while i play my video games, so should i post deals on powerade?

bread's done
Back