GamerFill.com's Supreme Twitter and FB Giveaway!

smarkbran

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey Cags!

I have another contest for you all and it is one that has a 'whole mess of random goodness' up for grabs.

We are giving away:

* Transformers DLC Pack 2 for the PS3
* 2 Aksys Games Limited Edition Posters for Deathsmiles and Blaz Blue
* A sealed copy of The Sabotuer for the Xbox 360
* A sealed copy of Qubed for the Xbox 360
* A Download code for Widgets Odyssey 2 for PSP/PS3 Mini
* 2 T-Shirts for the upcoming game Nail'd from Southpeak
* Worms 2 Armageddon for the PSN

Here is how to enter.

Follow us on twitter... Twitter.com/GamerFill
Then just Tweet this message:

Follow @GamerFill for all of the newest reviews and awesome prize giveaways! I did, and I am entered to win! Check out GamerFill.com daily!

The alternate way to enter is to Like us on FB http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gamer-Fill/371606223130?ref=ts

(and then refer us to your friends)

We will choose 2 winners from the people who liked us.

We will be running this contest until WE GET 300 FOLLOWERS on Twitter or 200 on FACEBOOK, then we will begin drawing names.. And who knows, we may end up adding prizes to the list before it is over with.

Thanks for your support CAG!

Brandon

So is this a giant prize pack for one or just we'll give you something random out of these prizes if you win?
Thanks for the contest!

[quote name='Skram']So is this a giant prize pack for one or just we'll give you something random out of these prizes if you win?
Thanks for the contest![/QUOTE]
We are just going to draw names at random for each prize, but who knows the odds will be pretty decent to win multiple prizes. =]

Thanks for entering!

[quote name='JDBar']Followed on Twitter. Good luck with the site. :)[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much! We only need 69 more Twitter followers now!

[quote name='CandyCaptain']Did the twittas and the facebook. ^.^ What a grand way to start off a site![/QUOTE]
Thank you so much! Tell your friends!

[quote name='smarkbran']Thanks for your support and good luck![/QUOTE]

Not a problem, site looks solid. :) So much so, I decided to sign up on the site!

bread's done
Back