Gameroomdeals.com L.A. Noire 360 $49.95

tman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have decided to start a new thread so that I can update and post the latest deals available From www.gameroomdeals.com. Please refer to the old thread for all feedback. Thanks to Samurai388 for all the work.

GameRoomDeals.com

We ship all video games via USPS First Class for free unless otherwise stated.

Requests are always welcome. Please Check the thread to see if anyone has requested the title recently.

We charge sales tax to Illinois residents only

Today's Deal

L.A. Noire XBOX 360

NTSC J $49.99 These will ship out Tuesday morning

As always, we do take requests!

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Troy, now that I see you're stocking PSP games (and older ones too), would you be able to get Star Ocean: First Departure for ~$20? Thanks and I love your site!

hey man ive ordered from you before and i really like your website. but i was wondering when you were going to get some copies of infamous...ive been waiting so i could buy them from you.

I am trying to source some, but at this time, I would only be able to sell them for a few dollars below retail

[quote name='momshotdad']hey man ive ordered from you before and i really like your website. but i was wondering when you were going to get some copies of infamous...ive been waiting so i could buy them from you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sticking around for this thread Troy.

Anyways, do you know if you'll be carrying Red Faction: Guerilla when it releases on June 2nd?

I ordered Uncharted today, as opposed to picking it up used in the B2G1 sale at Gamestop. I can't wait to play it and I just want to let you know that I have swore to myself to only buy games from your site from now on unless there is a significantly (at least $10, including S&H) better deal somewhere else or if a game I am dying to play right away is not available.

I mean, seriously... you offer a number of brand new games cheaper than Gamestop sells them used. It's a no brainer!

Sorry about not updating the old thread Troy I've just been busy lately. Again though thanks for all the deals and I wish you luck with your business, you'll probably see a few of my dollars coming your way shortly actually :D.

I should have some copies of sacred 2 this coming week.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='brian101']Are you getting sacred 2 (xbox 360) anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

I will see what I can do. I did not have any plans of stocking it, but I will try and get some. The will probably be only a few dollars under retail.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='slymm21']Any EA Active's for Wii?[/QUOTE]

Troy i know this is an annoying question but what will be the price of sacred 2?

Got my game today and I'm quite happy!

I do have one suggestion though: Put a packing list in. I'm not sure if you only do it usually for multiple items, but I like having that little piece of paper in addition to my emails.

[quote name='AlohaMars2']Got my game today and I'm quite happy!

I do have one suggestion though: Put a packing list in. I'm not sure if you only do it usually for multiple items, but I like having that little piece of paper in addition to my emails.[/QUOTE]

Talk about being picky.

Probably around $49.99

[quote name='Jay']Troy i know this is an annoying question but what will be the price of sacred 2?[/QUOTE]

I hate to waste the paper. But if that is what everyone wants, we can start doing it.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='AlohaMars2']Got my game today and I'm quite happy!

I do have one suggestion though: Put a packing list in. I'm not sure if you only do it usually for multiple items, but I like having that little piece of paper in addition to my emails.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tman']I hate to waste the paper. But if that is what everyone wants, we can start doing it.

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]
Truthfully I don't think you need to waste the paper. Its pretty simple, either what was ordered is in the package or it isn't. I don't need a piece of paper telling me whether its all there or not.

[quote name='tman']I hate to waste the paper. But if that is what everyone wants, we can start doing it.

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's necessary. I know I'm fine without the packing slip.

[quote name='Jay']Talk about being picky.[/QUOTE]
Sorry for trying to give a suggestion. God forbid we try to help businesses we like around here.

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]

I don't see the point if its just one game, but if you have people ordering multiples, I don't think it'd hurt.

[quote name='AlohaMars2']Sorry for trying to give a suggestion. God forbid we try to help businesses we like around here.

I don't see the point if its just one game, but if you have people ordering multiples, I don't think it'd hurt.[/QUOTE]

I never understood why this was in cases from Amazon or other big box online retailers. It works when something ISN'T shipped from a part of an order.

I got my 2 games today and was quite pleased how fast they arrived. I will be stalking the site now for deals on other "weird" games I must own to complete my collection (Bladestorm, I'm looking at you)

[quote name='AlohaMars2']Sorry for trying to give a suggestion. God forbid we try to help businesses we like around here.[/QUOTE]

"Put a packing list in."

lol, that was more like a demand.Anyway from the post people don't care of a packing list so you lose.

[quote name='Jay']"Put a packing list in."

lol, that was more like a demand.Anyway from the post people don't care of a packing list so you lose.[/QUOTE]

You must be a politician, because you forgot some of the quote. Here it CAG, we tend to like stores that actually post here and interact. We have a merchant that takes time out to post on here listening to the products we want stocked and does it at reasonable prices. I enjoy buying from smaller stores, especially in this economy. So if I had an idea or a thought to help him out, why shouldn't I post it? A person can stand by and keep the status quo or speak up and change things for the better. You are the only person that did not like the idea (out of the 3 that have commented thus far and you thought it would be "cute" to come out and troll on it. If my idea is liked, fine. If not, that is fine too. I still will keep an eye on the site in the future for game purchases either way.

Was tempted to get Godfather II 360, but it's out of stock. If it was $33 shipped, I'd probably pull the trigger, but any additional shipping cost would have made me wait.

[quote name='AlohaMars2']You must be a politician, because you forgot some of the quote. Here it CAG, we tend to like stores that actually post here and interact. We have a merchant that takes time out to post on here listening to the products we want stocked and does it at reasonable prices. I enjoy buying from smaller stores, especially in this economy. So if I had an idea or a thought to help him out, why shouldn't I post it? A person can stand by and keep the status quo or speak up and change things for the better. You are the only person that did not like the idea (out of the 3 that have commented thus far and you thought it would be "cute" to come out and troll on it. If my idea is liked, fine. If not, that is fine too. I still will keep an eye on the site in the future for game purchases either way.[/QUOTE]

People get there games in a timely fashion putting a packing list would only make things arrive a little slower,your type of suggesting isn't helping his business at all.You seem like the type of person that would go crazy and snap at a fast food cashier if they forgot to put in your napkins.

[quote name='voidedx']Was tempted to get Godfather II 360, but it's out of stock. If it was $33 shipped, I'd probably pull the trigger, but any additional shipping cost would have made me wait.[/QUOTE]

He might get some more in hopefully.

Also found some features on the message board. I

Everyone should stop being assholes. Putting in a packing slip was a suggestion, nothing more. I personally think it's a good idea to not waste the paper, but there's no reason to flip on someone who would like it. Maybe a better idea would just to have a small text box on the checkout page for any comments or requests with your order so if there was someone who wanted that, they could ask for it specifically. It seems like the majority are against/indifferent to the idea, so I wouldn't think it to be necessary unless someone wanted it specifically for their order.

I ordered Uncharted on saturday, and it came today. I love gameroomdeals.com

As a customer I'd vote against packing slips, too. I ordered late Sun and gasp it hasn't shipped yet Mon night. So disappointed (j/k)

woohoo. Might finally purchase fallout 3. Will probably wait for DLC to come out for ps3 though since price might drop lower.

It is going out today. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='pitflyer']As a customer I'd vote against packing slips, too. I ordered late Sun and gasp it hasn't shipped yet Mon night. So disappointed (j/k)[/QUOTE]

I currently only have one copy and I just put it on the Website for $45.95

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Amos333']Are you still going to get punch out for wii?[/QUOTE]

Are you going to be putting up Red Faction: Guerrilla? I want the game, but am waiting to see if you put it up on your site first.

I have some red faction on the way. My current supplier is out of UFC right now and I am trying to source them from somewhere else

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Cable387']Are you going to be putting up Red Faction: Guerrilla? I want the game, but am waiting to see if you put it up on your site first.[/QUOTE]

It is a regular edition

[quote name='Lazie133']Troy,

Is your assassin's creed a reg or platinum edition? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Troy,

I apologize in advance for beating on a dead horse, but when do you expect to receive Red Faction (360)? I like to get it and creed together.

So far I've ordered 2 DS games, and I am very impressed with the shipping and service. Will definitely look to order here first from now on.

bread's done
Back