Gameroomdeals.com L.A. Noire 360 $49.95

tman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have decided to start a new thread so that I can update and post the latest deals available From www.gameroomdeals.com. Please refer to the old thread for all feedback. Thanks to Samurai388 for all the work.

GameRoomDeals.com

We ship all video games via USPS First Class for free unless otherwise stated.

Requests are always welcome. Please Check the thread to see if anyone has requested the title recently.

We charge sales tax to Illinois residents only

Today's Deal

L.A. Noire XBOX 360

NTSC J $49.99 These will ship out Tuesday morning

As always, we do take requests!

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, We ship to PO box addresses.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='thesis88']Hey Troy, do you ship games to P.O. Box Addresses too?[/QUOTE]

is the mass effect platinum hits edition or regular edition? same for the assassin's creed. i'm more interested in getting the non-ugly looking original box art.

They are both regular editions.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='triforcer']is the mass effect platinum hits edition or regular edition? same for the assassin's creed. i'm more interested in getting the non-ugly looking original box art.[/QUOTE]

Ordered Godfather 2 just now, $32 hits the sweet spot for me, first time using the site but know others who have good experiences.

Troy,
Any idea when Fight Night Round 4 or Virtua Tennis 2009 will be in stock or what they'll be priced at? Thanks!

Pokemon Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl are in stock

[quote name='david12795']Let me know when you will start stocking DS games (pokemon platinum in particular :D)[/QUOTE]

UPS says that the Fuels will be here tomorrow. I should have some more Infamous in by they end of the week.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Qik']Still have Fuel coming in tonight Tman?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='foxdvd']Godfather 2 came fast...thanks. The game is much better than I thought it would be![/QUOTE]

I know, I really liked it as well.

[quote name='slymm21']Any chance you know when you'll be getting Tiger Woods '10 for wii w/motion plus?[/QUOTE]

Sorry to be a pest but I'm planning on getting this game this weekend but am willing to wait if you're gonna get it in.

I will have a few in today

[quote name='slymm21']Sorry to be a pest but I'm planning on getting this game this weekend but am willing to wait if you're gonna get it in.[/QUOTE]

Nobody else has asked so I guess I will.
Troy, I couldn't help but notice that you look like you have slowly been raising your prices on each new release. Why is that? When I first started checking out the site they used to be in the mid to low $40s for the newest releases you had. Now they are like $50+. For the Xbox 360 games at least. I might take heat for the question but I was just curious.

My price has gone up because I am having to pay more for the games. If I get a good deal on something, I will pass on the savings. That has just not been the case the last month, it has been rough and I do apologize. I will still always offer games below retail price with free shipping.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Punisher0587']Nobody else has asked so I guess I will.
Troy, I couldn't help but notice that you look like you have slowly been raising your prices on each new release. Why is that? When I first started checking out the site they used to be in the mid to low $40s for the newest releases you had. Now they are like $50+. For the Xbox 360 games at least. I might take heat for the question but I was just curious.[/QUOTE]

Alright. I appreciated the response. I was just wondering if you were going to be marking the prices up on everything or if there was more to it. Which there obviously was. No need to apologize. Thanks again.

Honestly, I wouldn't think otherwise. There is no doubt in my mind Troy is passing every bit of savings he can. With the 4 games I've bought its been considerably cheaper. Those include Killzone 2, FIFA 09, Little Big Planet and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (obviously PS3 only is what I can speak for). The only that wasn't was LBP. The rest was about a good $10-15 difference. On top of not having to pay tax and free shipping on any game purchase its honestly a no brainer!

Don't worry about it Troy. Hopefully this helps someone else figure out whether to order from here or not. This place is the real deal. Thanks!

Had a great experience ordering Godfather 2 for 360 - arrived even quicker than I had hoped for. You definitely have a new customer here.

All Games are shipped via USPS, all game room stuff is sent via UPS. I am not sure how to take away the UPS on just the games. Yours will be shipped via USPS First Class mail and you will receive a Delivery Confirmation # when it ships. We usually get everything out within 24 hours of the order.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='lamuh13']just purchased inFamous for $47.99.

Troy,
Is UPS shipping also free?
or free shipping for USPS only?[/QUOTE]

I have a few on the way and will try to sell them for $43.95

[quote name='velvet396']can you get littlebigplanet in and if so at what price? I'd love to buy an infamous-LBP combo :D[/QUOTE]

Hey tman,
I've noticed you're selling a Wii, will you ever sell other hardware? I'm in the market for a PS3.

I don't have any PS 3 systems right now. I have a supplier that comes up with some hardware deals every now and then. So it is possible that we might get some in within the next few months

[quote name='ssssss']Hey tman,
I've noticed you're selling a Wii, will you ever sell other hardware? I'm in the market for a PS3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tman']I have a few on the way and will try to sell them for $43.95[/QUOTE]

I'll get it from Amazon then, they're at $40 regularly. thanks!

[quote name='Jay']Sorry to annoy you troy but did you ever confirm that you were getting copies of sacred 2:fallen angel for the 360 and ps3?[/QUOTE]

I bought Sacred 2 last weekend and am already planning on trading it in. It's painfully awful.

bread's done
Back