Gameroomdeals.com L.A. Noire 360 $49.95

tman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have decided to start a new thread so that I can update and post the latest deals available From www.gameroomdeals.com. Please refer to the old thread for all feedback. Thanks to Samurai388 for all the work.

GameRoomDeals.com

We ship all video games via USPS First Class for free unless otherwise stated.

Requests are always welcome. Please Check the thread to see if anyone has requested the title recently.

We charge sales tax to Illinois residents only

Today's Deal

L.A. Noire XBOX 360

NTSC J $49.99 These will ship out Tuesday morning

As always, we do take requests!

Thanks
Troy
www.gameroomdeals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another customer here who's totally pleased. Bought 3 items from Troy in the last 2 weeks or so, crazy value he has going on. If he has an item you want, you're virtually guaranteed to get it for the cheapest you can find, I've looked around and then wonder how he's making any money. :)

[quote name='BWS1982']Yet another customer here who's totally pleased. Bought 3 items from Troy in the last 2 weeks or so, crazy value he has going on. If he has an item you want, you're virtually guaranteed to get it for the cheapest you can find, I've looked around and then wonder how he's making any money. :)[/QUOTE]

This.

Troy = Awesome.

[quote name='Tracid']Not sure if its been asked but does Troy price match? ;p[/QUOTE]

No

[quote name='tman']I have dropped the wii systems down to $209[/QUOTE]

Truly awesome deal with free shipping. They are factory sealed with Wii Sports, right?

yes, that is correct. Only one left!

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Josef']Truly awesome deal with free shipping. They are factory sealed with Wii Sports, right?[/QUOTE]

He has such good deals, his inventory goes fast, I watched a few PS3 games go in a blink almost, there's a few that are now gone. Grab something there if you want it, they go quick. I'm happy with all 3 of my games. I just hope Troy keeps going with his values, he's got such a small margin of profit I'm guessing, but I'm glad he's keeping them coming...Thanks again Troy!!

I just put the last one up.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='CyberTrick']AAWWWW Man! I missed on the Wii deal. Any idea if there will be more in stock for $209??[/QUOTE]

The last one sold about an hour ago.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Em1X']Is the wii still available? I couldn't find it on your site....

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have some blazBlues that I am selling on ebay. I am getting a pretty good price for them. I could put a few 360 versions on the site for $59.99 if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='whats_the_word']Hey any clue if you guys will be receiving BlazBlue? Patiently waiting for it to drop on your site :X[/QUOTE]

We should.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='jman619']You think you will get any King Of Fighters XII after its released? :)[/QUOTE]

I will get some ordered

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='sTaTIx']Hey Troy, could you get some copies of the Watchmen: Complete Experience for PS3, if possible? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I dropped the price to $24.95

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Debating hard on Velvet Assassin. I'll cave on the next drop for sure.[/QUOTE]

Hey Troy will you be getting AC2? I am buying alot of games in the mid-40s and I cannot buy many in the 60 price range or I will go bankrupt.

[quote name='shrike4242']Uh, OP, does CheapyD know you're pimping out your own site without his explicit permission?

You might want to email him at [email protected] to make sure he knows about promoting your own site.[/QUOTE]

After 14 pages in this thread, and almost 60 pages in the old thread, I kind of assumed that it was OK with CheapyD. I have done business with the OP, and I sort of feel bad if Cheapy never authorized this. Strange it would go so long without being noticed?

[quote name='foxdvd']After 14 pages in this thread, and almost 60 pages in the old thread, I kind of assumed that it was OK with CheapyD. I have done business with the OP, and I sort of feel bad if Cheapy never authorized this. Strange it would go so long without being noticed?[/QUOTE]

In all honesty the first thread was just a regular CAG promoting Troy's site, then Troy kind of took over since the original OP wasn't able to keep the original post updated with all the deals that were being put out on the site.

I contacted him some time ago and he did not seem to have a problem with it.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='shrike4242']Uh, OP, does CheapyD know you're pimping out your own site without his explicit permission?

You might want to email him at [email protected] to make sure he knows about promoting your own site.[/QUOTE]

We can get those for you. They would probably be $5 under their retail price with free shipping

[quote name='Romis']Troy,
any word on whether you'll be getting: Heros Over Europe & IL 2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (PS3 versions) ?[/QUOTE]

Probably not. Distributor prices are only a few dollars below the MSRP.

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Darklighter']Is there any chance of ever selling DSi consoles?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='foxdvd']After 14 pages in this thread, and almost 60 pages in the old thread, I kind of assumed that it was OK with CheapyD. I have done business with the OP, and I sort of feel bad if Cheapy never authorized this. Strange it would go so long without being noticed?[/QUOTE]The posting history on the last couple of pages hasn't had this be a front page item that often. When it was on there and I noticed the OP was pimping out his own site, it became something to ask about.

[quote name='Josef']In all honesty the first thread was just a regular CAG promoting Troy's site, then Troy kind of took over since the original OP wasn't able to keep the original post updated with all the deals that were being put out on the site.[/QUOTE]Pretty clear explanation. Thanks, Josef.

[quote name='tman']I contacted him some time ago and he did not seem to have a problem with it.

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]I'll follow up with him to make sure.

[quote name='foxdvd']After 14 pages in this thread, and almost 60 pages in the old thread, I kind of assumed that it was OK with CheapyD. I have done business with the OP, and I sort of feel bad if Cheapy never authorized this. Strange it would go so long without being noticed?[/QUOTE]The posting history on the last couple of pages hasn't had this be a front page item that often. When it was on there and I noticed the OP was pimping out his own site, it became something to ask about.

[quote name='Josef']In all honesty the first thread was just a regular CAG promoting Troy's site, then Troy kind of took over since the original OP wasn't able to keep the original post updated with all the deals that were being put out on the site.[/QUOTE]Pretty clear explanation. Thanks, Josef.

[quote name='tman']I contacted him some time ago and he did not seem to have a problem with it.

Thanks
Troy[/QUOTE]I'll follow up with him to make sure.

I have a few on the way

Thanks
Troy

[quote name='Disastxr']Hey Troy, will you get any MLB The Bigs 2 for the PS3 in?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='serenitygod']Wanting to know if you are getting AC2 and ultimate alliance 2[/QUOTE]

I would also be interested in MUA2.

Also, any chance Afro Samurai's last copy (360) will drop?

Any chance that Mirror's Edge might drop? Since it's already $20 at retail stores...mmm...

I'm a true cheapass. XD

bread's done
Back