Gamer's Day here in SF!!!

damn too bad it's a thursday. gotta work so no go for me :cry: even during the evening i wouldn't go since got work friday as well. all other CAGs who go, have fun!

[quote name='dude2003']damn too bad it's a thursday. gotta work so no go for me :cry: even during the evening i wouldn't go since got work friday as well. all other CAGs who go, have fun![/quote]

to bad its the only time where we can finally play with a PS3 before launch....

While on topic, i was thinking we Cags should wear yellow and green "live

armstrong" bands on are arms so that we can identify each other:D

Knowing sony, after you play the demos, they will pull you aside and do the men in black "red flash" to erase your memory.

(In Reference to ps3mag.com)

could be, since that's the only place where they can held an event like that and having the sony store at that same building.

too bad they hadn't put up some decent info regarding the event.

and i agree, why thursday?

It's going to be mayhem if they have it at the metreon. And if they actually announce you can pre-order at the event...someone's going to get stabbed.

I'll go(it's an hour drive >_

[quote name='musicnoteless']It's going to be mayhem if they have it at the metreon. And if they actually announce you can pre-order at the event...someone's going to get stabbed.

I'll go(it's an hour drive >_

Hmm...doesn't the article hint at it being a press only event. If it isn't a press only event, I hope they have a better selection of games to demo off than gamespot afterhours. They only had Full Auto 2, Gundam, and Ridge Racer 7 to show off.

It's seems too one-sided; It should be called "Sony Gamer day" or "Sony Fanboy day". I think all 3 consoles should be represented for it to be truely called "Gamer's Day"

[quote name='Xevious']It's seems too one-sided; It should be called "Sony Gamer day" or "Sony Fanboy day". I think all 3 consoles should be represented for it to be truely called "Gamer's Day"[/QUOTE]

................................ wow............ .............
people will argue over anything.

Maybe you should go tell the same to Konami since they also have a gamer's day.

bread's done
Back