Gamers Nite Groove - 8/26 - Free Event/Free Stuff - Free Game Won Here!

[quote name='ChubbyRain5104']I missed the last event, so hopefully this time i'll finally be able to catch it. Look foward to it guys =)[/quote]

:D

Congrats on the first post!
See you there!

Only 2 more days till the event woohoo \:D/

BTW how will we be notified if we win a copy of the game?

joystickz are they going to have beverages........you probably dont recognize my name but me and my cousin met u at the room where rez was displayed.....

[quote name='hustla911']joystickz are they going to have beverages....[/quote]

Red Bull should show up like ninjas again. never any announcements.... i'm not even supposed to say they'll be there.... they just show up.

its weird.

for the over 21 crowd... the Tank will be unofficially serving alcohol per reasonable donation.

i didnt say that either though... :wink:

all ages still welcome.

[quote name='jngx80']How do people find out about these events in the first place?[/quote]

Street ads in NYC
Commercials on FCI
coverage in magazines and online
word of mouth
MOST importantly... Message boards. Especially this one. :D

I'm in Brooklyn, NY, but I'm not sure if I can make it, although it sounds like a lot of fun. Also, I don't have a CAG T-Shirt :D (maybe I should look into getting one...). Anyway, there's always the contest for a free copy of Spy Fiction, so it won't go completely to waste.

[quote name='PsyClerk']I'd like to see Phantom Brave myself. Damn you state of NC![/quote]

Don't you live in the western part of the state?

At least Club Nintendo comes to Charlotte. In raleigh we have three leading developers(new America's Army studio, Res Storm and Epic Games) and the only thing I have ever remotely heard of was they were going to allow people to play SC:pT two months before release. I did not even go because it snowed that weekend.

Also when I went to Wilmington, the Gamespot bus would stop at ECU which pissed me off since it never came to Raleigh or UNCW.

The only benefit of living in Raleigh is sometimes Epic has a class over at State. I need to get better at me computer skills so I can take that class.

The only way I wouldnt show up to this GNG, if there was a fridge landing on my head but other then that i will come.....lol :fridge:

[quote name='hustla911']The only way I wouldnt show up to this GNG, if there was a fridge landing on my head but other then that i will come.....lol :fridge:[/quote]

making me so happy...
can't wait to see you all there!
:D

Oh man, I wish I could go. =( It's too far of a drive for me *Virginia*.

Oh well, maybe I'll win Spy Fiction anyway. ^_^

I'm gonna close the contest just around midnight tonight.

Got a lot of work tommorow... so i'll gather a list of posted names tonight....

looks like an hour and a half to get in on this...

good luck! eligibility ends at my post notification. see you in 90 minutes.

Just wondering, has a set CAG meeting place been decided upon? I remember reading that last time it was hit or miss meeting each other, and a specific meet up was to be planned this time.

OK... You've all been rounded up and put onto cards...
winner will be pulled tommorow... and notified very soon after the event. if you arent there... which you mathematically likely arent to be... i'll ship it to you... simple as that.

thats you all for posting!
please keep using this board to discuss the event.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Just wondering, has a set CAG meeting place been decided upon? I remember reading that last time it was hit or miss meeting each other, and a specific meet up was to be planned this time.[/quote]

Yea, still wondering on this^^

Good news people. It doesnt look like theres going to be a large quantity of water dropping on our heads this time (anybody who came to the last one know what im talking about). Cant wait to come and play Metroid. :D

[quote name='joystickz']CONTEST HAS JUST ENDED.

will rally up usernames and draw a winner at the event.

see you all there!

:D[/quote]

no need for such formallities. PM me for my address :wink:

Well, if you happen to be there, and wat to meet the great Penguin himself (why would you?), this is me:

I may or may not be wearing a Soviet fur cap, but I will have aCAG shirt.

I'll have my CAG shirt on and blue yankee hat. Don't be shy. I might look like I want to bodyslam someone, but I don't.

It's 3 a.m.

I'm very tired...but to all who came out... It was a pleasue to see you all again... and some of you for the first time as well.

Anyway... a tall kimonoed gentleman with a glowing aura of savings made his way to the event... and had the pleasure of choosing the name randomly out of a deck of cards.

The winner of Spy Fiction courtesy of Gamers Nite Groove and Sammy Studios is....

SterlingIce

Thanks to all who entered!! But only one has won.

Note SterlingIce - PM me your address information and it will be shipped out very soon.

That's all she wrote! I'm going to bed. Will return at 5pm when i wake up.

Later all!

How was the event last night, Dirty was home sick and couldn't make it out, I'm upset that I missed the shin-diggity, but there always is next month.

It was great to meet Sneaky Penguin and Mr. Penguin, and too see Joystix, studio and all the other gamers.
I'm looking forward to September's event.
I am predicting a strong CAG presence for that event.

bread's done
Back