Gamers Nite Groove @ iGames Expo 9/10/04 - Cheapass Admission! Post Here to Win!

[quote name='hustla911']we need to thank stickz for making this about...if it werent for him we wouldve never had these events...props for stickz :applause:[/quote]

I wanna free game too, but damn, stop sucking up. :lol:

[quote name='whitereflection'][quote name='hustla911']we need to thank stickz for making this about...if it werent for him we wouldve never had these events...props for stickz :applause:[/quote]

I wanna free game too, but damn, stop sucking up. :lol:[/quote]

lol

Winning poster is chosen at random.... just a reminder...

but no...
please... suck up.... i don't mind. lol.

[quote name='whitereflection'][quote name='hustla911']we need to thank stickz for making this about...if it werent for him we wouldve never had these events...props for stickz :applause:[/quote]

I wanna free game too, but damn, stop sucking up. :lol:[/quote] im not sucking up...if it werent for stickz we wouldve never had this forum or the event...why should i want the game if i have tons of games...lol its so funny how u think that your the only one good in lsuka...well sorry buddy cuz i'm bringing friends that will slaughter u in lsuka...i cant really say much about this game cuz i hardly played the first and second one...but if it were ssbm then its different so if i was u i would keep my mouth shut...cuz u dont wanna get embarrassed in front of everybody or do u?

nice. i don't know that i could wait that long. i was ready to buy this game yesterday, but the date got pushed back. i should be able to make it out this weekend to the event. hope to meet some CAGers there. probably arguing over the price of a red bull or something.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']...Guess not. :|[/quote]

hear that?

that was the sound of a thousand cheapassgamers hearts simultaneously breaking....

........I'm sure one of them will save you something nice.....

Sneaky? Stealthy?

Be gentlemen.

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']...Guess not. :|[/quote]

hear that?

that was the sound of a thousand cheapassgamers hearts simultaneously breaking in disappointment....

........I'm sure one of them will save you something nice.....

Sneaky? Stealthy?

Be gentlemen.[/quote]

Oh, I was already planning on asking you, since I see her about monthy. I was actually going to ask you last month, but the awesomness made it slip my mind.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']
Oh, I was already planning on asking you, since I see her about monthy. I was actually going to ask you last month, but the awesomness made it slip my mind.[/quote]

huh?

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']
Oh, I was already planning on asking you, since I see her about monthy. I was actually going to ask you last month, but the awesomness made it slip my mind.[/quote]

huh?[/quote]

On asking you for something for her.

I'm probably going to see her sometime this month.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='joystickz'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']

huh?[/quote]

On asking you for something for her.

I'm probably going to see her sometime this month.[/quote]

oh for real?

cool. yeah just hit me up. anything for me CAGers.

Sorry guys (well, everybody who cared), guess it just didn't work out. You don't need to get me anything sneaky (but you can if you want to o.o), but I'm disappointed I can't go and I WILL be at one of the next ones. Maybe next month. :)

Event's just one day away!

For those who need it:

Directions
The Hammerstein Ballroom is located on 34th Street Between 8th and 9th Avenues.

Via George Washington Bridge: Take route 4 East into NY (Take upper level). Stay on right hand side of Bridge and exit onto the Henry Hudson parkway. Take the H.H. Pkwy. South to 34th Street. The Hammerstein Ballroom is on 34th Street between 8th and 9th Ave.

Via Lincoln Tunnel: Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 17 (Lincoln Tunnel). Go thru the Tunnel, once in NY, stay to the left. Go to the 2nd traffic light (will be 42nd street) make right on 42nd Street and head east up to 7th Avenue. Make a right on 7th Avenue and take that south to 34th Street. The Hammerstein Ballroom is located on 34th Street between 8th and 9th Avenues.

Via Holland Tunnel: Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 14 (Holland Tunnel). Go thru Tunnel, once in NY stay to left. Follow signs to Henry Hudson Parkway. Take the H.H.Pkwy. north up to 34th Street. The Hammerstein Ballroom is located on 34th street between 8th and 9th Avenues.

Parking
Garages are located across the street and next to the facility.

Public Transportation
Take the A, B, C, D, E, F, 1 or 2 Trains to 34th Street.
LIRR or New Jersey transit can also be used (take to Penn Station located at 8th Avenue and 32nd Street).

-All info from Ticketmaster.

baby im goin an i hope to get a weekend admissions pass at the door

i hope theres no age limit on entering or being accompanyed by a parent im 16

I'll also be there with my snotknocker clan. I'll have a CAG shirt on and a yellow Pittsburgh Steelers cap. Don't be shy, I would really like to meet other CAG's.

Hey Cheapy! What did you get for your birthday?

worst day ever. i just got home. on the way to NYC some belt in the motor of our mini van snapped. im fucking pissed. fuck! i live in maine and about 1/2 hour into new hampsher or however u spell thaty the thing snapped.

next month is in talks

Just got back home. God that was one great event. I might go back tomorrow so i could continue playing Iron Phoniex, which by the way, is a great game. I also want to play Star Wars Battle Front and be apart of that world record land game.

All i have to say is that i hope they have more mini-tournaments with Iron Phoniex so i could win another prize.

[quote name='datruth29']Just got back home. God that was one great event. I might go back tomorrow so i could continue playing Iron Phoniex, which by the way, is a great game. I also want to play Star Wars Battle Front and be apart of that world record land game.

All i have to say is that i hope they have more mini-tournaments with Iron Phoniex so i could win another prize.[/quote]

And you did'nt say hi to me or Sneaky Penguin. You must of seen us.

I probably did see you guys, but since I'm relatively new to the site (only 10 posts so far, including this one) and dont really know everybody on the site that well, i just didnt know it was, well, you...

Did you change the name of your characters when you were playing Iron Phoniex? I was Hitokori Battousai (from around 9:30 till 11:00).

yea this was the best GNG ever thanks to GG:Isuka, awesome game...although i didnt really enjoy iron phoenix as much as the other attendees.....once again props to Stickz for putting this together :applause: even though you promised me a hook-up and you aint come through, at least you looked out for my cuzin so its all good....I guess ill see u next month.

It was a pretty sweet event, although i too was not that impressed with Iron Phoenix. Isuka was awesomm though, and I will defintely get it. See you all next month.

[quote name='JoJo112']yea this was the best GNG ever thanks to GG:Isuka, awesome game...although i didnt really enjoy iron phoenix as much as the other attendees.....once again props to Stickz for putting this together :applause: even though you promised me a hook-up and you aint come through, at least you looked out for my cuzin so its all good....I guess ill see u next month.[/quote]

ahh crapp
wait
i forgot there were two CAG personalities between the two of you... ahhhh
i'm an ass.

sorry i mean well... i MEAN WELL!

next time.... you know i'm good for it :)

listen... i havent slept in 53 hours so i just got back now... we gotta be back at the expo running more iron phoenix stuff for sammy on sunday...

must sleep
will post more late sunday... will also announce random winner or GGX2Reload.

:shock: :lol:

[quote name='chunk']I was going to come, but decided to go to the goa party at club spirit instead.[/quote]

Lamer. You could have just been like me and done both!

WOW....

ok all...

Finally rested and got some sleep...

i must again thank everyone for coming out to GNG on Friday.... although the overall atmosphere of the "expo" was admittedly quite lacking.

For those of you who know what GNG is all about... i hope you had fun...
although i will say... yes... unfortunately quite a bit of our style had been cramped.

Next event promises to be a bit better...

i also urge everyone to check out a bigger expo this October...
Digital Life featuring GameOn NY.

Myself, and some of the folk i work with will be doing some stuff there, and regardless of how that event turns out.... it will at the very least be more than 10 times bigger than iGames.

For everyone that got their hands on Iron Phoenix and Guilty Gear Isuka, I hope you had fun... some of the guys from Sammy who were actually there were monitoring everyone's reactions getting a few last minute ideas to tweak the gameplay... I thought that was very cool... seeing some of you playing Iron Phoenix... and then hearing them say what they should change before it releases... :D

As for the next GNG.... keep posted here on CAG for more tidbits... hopefully we'll be less constrained... and more accessible at a higher decible. (buuuuuddy)

UPDATE: The random winner of Guilty Gear X2 # Reload is........ (as witnessed by CAGer whitereflection) big_squirtle. Thanks to all for coming out... and big_squirtle, PM me (joystickz) your shipping info and we'll get that out to you ASAP. Thanks again!

bread's done
Back