Gamerscore Challenge! $100 Best Buy GC!

I launched the challenge! We have 17 people competing for a $100 Best Buy GC! This will be good and should be very entertaining.

"At midnight tonight (12/29/2007 00:00 Pacific Time) everything kicks off! Be sure to check back as we report on the daily action!"

"The challenge begins 12/29/2007 at 00:000 PST
and ends 1/28/2008 at 00:00 PST."

Good luck everybody! If you have any questions, let me know!

Are you supposed to EARN the most points, or HAVE the most points?

"The object of the challenge is to earn the most amount of gamerpoints (achievements) on Xbox Live. If you have the most after the 30 days are up, then you win the gift card."

You have two conflicting sentences lol.

I won't win, but I guess I'll join. This way you'll have at least one person just taking up space and your odds of winning will increase :p.

[quote name='SpazX']I won't win, but I guess I'll join. This way you'll have at least one person just taking up space and your odds of winning will increase :p.[/quote]
Haha, thanks. Glad to have you join!

[quote name='ZerotypeX']just joined....quick question: does it start counting the points we get once we signed up or once the challenge starts?[/quote]
Once the challenge starts. I will start once I get the last 6 people in.

Joined, time to win though, lol.

I really do need this though, my Xmas money went to bailing my dad out of a $1100 credit card bill he didnt pay

sign me up. I have 4 months until my twins arrive and I have like 6 games to burn through before all my gaming time dries up. :p

Yo, Sup guys. I'm a Forum Virgin. I just signed up, Free Shit is awesome! Even if you guys have WAY MORE points then I.

Do our existing points count or only points from the start of the contest.

It freaking figures, I start this contest and now my I can't recover my Xbox Live Gamer Tag. Damn xbox live!!! This better get fixed ASAP.

They make $350 million a year from xbox live and they can't afford more servers or competant support staff.

I'm glad I got in under the wire. This is a bunch of fun....I'm plotting out my gameplay and borrows for this :D

I'm in it to win it, yo!

[quote name='Logain8955']I'm glad I got in under the wire. This is a bunch of fun....I'm plotting out my gameplay and borrows for this :D

I'm in it to win it, yo![/quote]
Great, glad you are enjoying it!

I'm not going to do anything different than normal, but I fully expect to see people bust out King Kong or NBA 2k6 or something. Such is life.

Yeah its going to be rough catching the people who havent played all the easy 1000 points games yet. I could think of about 8-10 games were I could get all 1000 points in less of a day if I had not altready.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I'm not going to do anything different than normal, but I fully expect to see people bust out King Kong or NBA 2k6 or something. Such is life.[/QUOTE]

I know I'm going after the easier games that I haven't played before. It's just how the game is played. Personally, I don't see a problem with it, but I understand how some would.

At least I'm being honest about it :)

bread's done
Back