Gamersgate - 60% off crysis games

man only if crysis 2 was 10$ :D

unless someone willing to gift it to me on gamersgate for 10$ paypal and i give you BFBC2 Complete on Origin

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I kinda want Crysis 2 to hit a lower mark. Not that I dont think its a good game but as far as I know the multi is dead and so its just a SP game. Sad that this game isnt on Steam but maybe Im kinda glad too - I was starting to put a LOT of games on Steam. Plus - you can still get EA games on the cheap just as you can get Steam games on the cheap. lol I think EA started having big sales in preparation for Origin. I still think the company is pure evil but if I can get Crysis 2 for like $10-15...Ill take it easy.

[quote name='Reaperain']lol I kinda want Crysis 2 to hit a lower mark. Not that I dont think its a good game but as far as I know the multi is dead and so its just a SP game. Sad that this game isnt on Steam but maybe Im kinda glad too - I was starting to put a LOT of games on Steam. Plus - you can still get EA games on the cheap just as you can get Steam games on the cheap. lol I think EA started having big sales in preparation for Origin. I still think the company is pure evil but if I can get Crysis 2 for like $10-15...Ill take it easy.[/QUOTE]

Multi isn't dead, it's just 90% euro servers. It's hard to get in a game without your ping being 100+ if you're in NA.

bread's done
Back