Gamersgate - BattleField 2 Collection @ 50% off and more

Argh. Ive missed the Steam sale of BF2, then missed the D2D sale, and now...like the others, Im back to debating whether its worth it to get it or if I should just wait for Bad Company 2. I mean its 3 expansions, soooo many vehicles and a still very large player base but I already have BF2142 and when patch 1.51 comes out Ill have the Northern Strike Expansions too. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE THINK?

Like you my friend I'm on the ball ...... I love the battlefield games in general it's just that the only one I've picked up is Bad Company(ps3). I played the hell outta the demos for bf2 and 2142 in the past so it seems I might have to bite ......only thing begging me not to is my wallet lol

[quote name='Reaperain']Argh. Ive missed the Steam sale of BF2, then missed the D2D sale, and now...like the others, Im back to debating whether its worth it to get it or if I should just wait for Bad Company 2. I mean its 3 expansions, soooo many vehicles and a still very large player base but I already have BF2142 and when patch 1.51 comes out Ill have the Northern Strike Expansions too. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE THINK?[/QUOTE]

Bad Company is Battlefield, neutered. Battlefield 2 has one of the steepest learning curves of any game I've played. You can hop in to any server and get kills if you're decent. But to win at BF2, it takes a lot more than that. You have to actually have teammates who give a damn and aren't there just to sit waiting for the tank/jet to spawn forever and a day.

Even when you think you're doing everything right, you sometimes lose because the other team's just got it together more. But when you do pull it off and win, man, there's no better feeling in a FPS.

bread's done
Back