Gamersgate Easter Sale w/ DotD CoH Complete $23.98

wankerjr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Didn't find a post using the search function so hopefully this isn't a duplicate.

http://www.gamersgate.com/offers

They also have a deal of the day with the sale.

Today's deal is Dawn of War II for $6.78 (66% off).
The game uses Steamworks so you can purchase it and activate it in your Steam client.

The next deals for the next 3 days of the sale are as follows:

Friday - Metro 2033 (75% off) $4.99
Saturday - Company of Heroes Complete (60% off) $23.98
Sunday - Red Faction Complete (60% off)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to get Metro 2033 to run benchmarks for my new gaming PC I'm building, it will be $5 with 75% off with this deal but does anyone know if it can be added to Steam?

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I want to get Metro 2033 to run benchmarks for my new gaming PC I'm building, it will be $5 with 75% off with this deal but does anyone know if it can be added to Steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It is a Steamworks game so you can register it on Steam.

Great find, thanks! When I saw Metro 2033 on Steam for $10 today I figured I'd wait for it to go down a bit more... I didn't realize I'd only have to wait a day!

The confirmation for anyone wanting to double-check is http://www.gamersgate.com/img/featured/466x_thqdeal_fri.jpg

Also, the GamersGate page for Metro 2033 reads "Note: This product requires a 3rd party download and account" which pretty much confirms that the GG version is the same Steamworks version that's everywhere else.

Picked up Darkfall Online. My cousin had just called me yesterday to try and convince me to play it, so this was good timing haha.

Will definitely be picking up Metro as well when that comes around

[quote name='Xellos2099']If metro 2033 is 75% tomrorow, would that be $5?[/QUOTE]

It should be since they currently sell Metro 2033 @ $19.95 and 75% off works out to a $4.99 price.

[quote name='Umair56']Any other games on that list that work on Steam as well?[/QUOTE]

Dawn of War II is the deal today and is steam compatible.

Bah. I just got Metro 2033 today on Steam for $10 before I saw this. D:

And last week I got Bioshock 2 for $5 only to get enough crashes and DRM hassles to rip my hair out. I quit it for now. I *hate* GFWL.

Anyway, yeah. I screwed up again. But as long as $10 is worth it for the game I won't care in the long run.

For $5, it is more than worth it if you like single player shooters, dark environments, and one more game on your Steam list. Its fairly linear and not overly long, but pretty fun while it lasted.

the price on gamersgate.com went back up to $19.99. The deal ended 1 hour and 36 minutes ago, at least on the west coast time.

[quote name='zeroxsyn']the price on gamersgate.com went back up to $19.99. The deal ended 1 hour and 36 minutes ago, at least on the west coast time.[/QUOTE]

For anybody one is still looking to beat Steam's price of Metro 2033...

Amazon.com got Metro 2033 for download at $7.99.
Since it requires Steam, just register that game-key on Steam and let Steam do the download and the rest of the goodness.

bread's done
Back