Gamersgate sale: Mass Effect 1 + 2 (PC) $8 Each. Bad Company 2 (PC): $12. AND OTHERS

That price on Mass Effect 2 is in the price range of where I wanted it. My only issue is that I have games already at Steam, D2D, Amazon and EAGames. I'm not sure I want to add a fifth place.

Anyone know how long this sale lasts? If Steam, D2D or Amazon don't have a sale on ME2 I'll snag it on GG.

Well, there you go. New Steam Deal is ME for 9.99. I guess GamersGate just got a new customer. May as well buy from.

[quote name='avwjase']That price on Mass Effect 2 is in the price range of where I wanted it. My only issue is that I have games already at Steam, D2D, Amazon and EAGames. I'm not sure I want to add a fifth place.

Anyone know how long this sale lasts? If Steam, D2D or Amazon don't have a sale on ME2 I'll snag it on GG.[/QUOTE]

Steam has ME1 and ME2 for $10 each today only. Still a good deal.

You can get Mass Effect 1 and 2 for $9.99 on Steam today.

Guess the question becomes whether it's worth the $2 for the convenience of having on Steam. :)

[quote name='avwjase']That price on Mass Effect 2 is in the price range of where I wanted it. My only issue is that I have games already at Steam, D2D, Amazon and EAGames. I'm not sure I want to add a fifth place.

Anyone know how long this sale lasts? If Steam, D2D or Amazon don't have a sale on ME2 I'll snag it on GG.[/QUOTE]

I was waiting until todays steam deals to see if ME 1 & 2 would go on sale.. I was hoping for 15, considering they had ME up for 5 last year.. but only 4 dollars difference between them will get me steam integration, so I'll go with it. Even if it isn't really the CAG way. :roll:

bread's done
Back