Big Deals:
- Warhammer Gold - $9.97
- Warhammer Dark Crusade - $9.97
- Warhammer Platinum - $14.97

- Tropico 3 - $14.95
- Tropico 3 Absolute Power Expansion - $9.97
- Tropico Reloaded - $4.99
- Tropico Pack (Includes 3 and Reloaded - Not 3's expansion) - $17.97

- Commandos Behind Enemy Lines/ Beyond the Call of Duty (Can also be bought separate for $2.47 a piece) - $3.97
- Commandos 2 - $2.47
- Commandos 3 - $2.47

- King's Bounty Gold - $19.97

Last edited by a moderator:
Commandos 1 and 2 are fantastic. They are isometric WWII strategy games from the early part of this decade.

I can say Commandos 2 will still look respectable, even despite the age. And the gameplay doesnt get old.

[quote name='evilguy69']Commandos 1 and 2 are fantastic. They are isometric WWII strategy games from the early part of this decade.

I can say Commandos 2 will still look respectable, even despite the age. And the gameplay doesnt get old.[/QUOTE]

What is Commandos gameplay like (beyond the isometric strategy. That almost sounds tactics like)?

Wanted to pickup Commandos when they were on sale on steam for around this price. Don't have to much money though. Thanks OP

[quote name='Kaltic']What is Commandos gameplay like (beyond the isometric strategy. That almost sounds tactics like)?[/QUOTE]
You've got your four (?) guys that have different specialties, and move them around the map in a strageric fashion, sneaking past (or disabling) guards, putting on disguises, distracting a patrol so your dudes can get past, keeping out of sight... I'd say traditional point and click affair with lots of quicksaving/loading (for me, anyway).

I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure there's a pause button for all of this. Did you ever play Fallout 1 and 2? It's squad-based, real-time that. (Fair analogy? Anyone else want to try a backstab at this?)

[quote name='ForeStorm']You've got your four (?) guys that have different specialties, and move them around the map in a strageric fashion, sneaking past (or disabling) guards, putting on disguises, distracting a patrol so your dudes can get past, keeping out of sight... I'd say traditional point and click affair with lots of quicksaving/loading (for me, anyway).

I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure there's a pause button for all of this. Did you ever play Fallout 1 and 2? It's squad-based, real-time that. (Fair analogy? Anyone else want to try a backstab at this?)[/QUOTE]

I only played Fallout 1 for like an hour, but it is like that than I just may have to get it.

i would jump on the tropico stuff....but i havent played it since the first came out years ago...not ready to jump back in ..but thanks for the share

[quote name='Kaltic']I only played Fallout 1 for like an hour, but it is like that than I just may have to get it.[/QUOTE]
Commados 2 Gameplay (Mission 1)

It's a pretty good run down of what all you get to do. The aura-looking them around you when you run is sound, and guards are alerted to that; you press a hotkey to look at FOV's, and plan accordingly around it (green cones, IIRC).

[quote name='warreni']Does anyone know if the Gamersgate Absolute Power is compatible with Steam's Tropico 3 Special Edition?[/QUOTE]

You know I've been wondering about this kind of thing myself, although my copy is through Impulse. So can you get expasions from other digi stores or are you locked in to the original source?

[quote name='Nesrie']You know I've been wondering about this kind of thing myself, although my copy is through Impulse. So can you get expasions from other digi stores or are you locked in to the original source?[/QUOTE]

From what I can see, you can't mix and match with different digital stores. Now this isn't the actual company saying it, but some people talk about it on page 2 of this thread http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php?tid=4553&pid=41642#pid41642 They come to the consensus that you can not.

[quote name='ForeStorm']
It's a pretty good run down of what all you get to do. The aura-looking them around you when you run is sound, and guards are alerted to that; you press a hotkey to look at FOV's, and plan accordingly around it (green cones, IIRC).[/QUOTE]

I think it would probably look more fun if I knew what was actually happening and why.

[quote name='Kaltic']From what I can see, you can't mix and match with different digital stores. Now this isn't the actual company saying it, but some people talk about it on page 2 of this thread http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php?tid=4553&pid=41642#pid41642 They come to the consensus that you can not.

I think it would probably look more fun if I knew what was actually happening and why.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the information. I guess this is another reason why I am not completely sold on the digi front just yet.

bread's done
Back