Gamersgate - THQ games 50% off week.

Some pretty good prices.

I feel very sorry for anyone who ever paid full price for Titan Quest, considering the game now seems to be on sale 100% of the time.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Some pretty good prices.

I feel very sorry for anyone who ever paid full price for Titan Quest, considering the game now seems to be on sale 100% of the time.[/QUOTE]

Um.. not to sound to annoying, but isnt that the case with pretty much any game a year + after its released? I know I havent bought a console gme at release since the gensis days (except Demon Soul.. look deep into my eyes "you must own demon soul" said in hypnotic voice). Most are about 1/2 price 2-3 months later if you use sites like this :). I kinda think its good, if it wasnt still selling (on sale) they sure wouldnt keep wasting money advertising it. think of all the games that came out a year+ ago that even at $.99 nobody would buy. Oh buy the way i bought Titan Quest pack on steam when they had it for sale for ..err $9.99 i believe, well spent money IMHO. Would recomend the game to anybody who enjoyed Diablo.

Titan Quest was a great Diablo clone, when released it sold well enough to warrent an expansion.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Some pretty good prices.

I feel very sorry for anyone who ever paid full price for Titan Quest, considering the game now seems to be on sale 100% of the time.[/QUOTE]
That's really a bummer, Good thing I never really liked this game to begin with.

I picked up the Gold Edition (both original + exp pack) during D2D's $5 sale but I'm meh on it. My Company of Heroes Gold Edition + World In Conflict purchase made up for it though!

[quote name='clok1966']Um.. not to sound to annoying, but isnt that the case with pretty much any game a year + after its released? I know I havent bought a console gme at release since the gensis days (except Demon Soul.. look deep into my eyes "you must own demon soul" said in hypnotic voice). Most are about 1/2 price 2-3 months later if you use sites like this :). I kinda think its good, if it wasnt still selling (on sale) they sure wouldnt keep wasting money advertising it. think of all the games that came out a year+ ago that even at $.99 nobody would buy. Oh buy the way i bought Titan Quest pack on steam when they had it for sale for ..err $9.99 i believe, well spent money IMHO. Would recomend the game to anybody who enjoyed Diablo.

Titan Quest was a great Diablo clone, when released it sold well enough to warrent an expansion.[/QUOTE]

Most games don't go on sale everyother week like it seems Titan Quest does. I got it on sale from gamersgate like 2 months ago (it was 9.99 then). But it really depends on the publisher. It seems like THQ, Ubisoft, and probably some others have sales quite often while others like EA never do.

So yeah games do drop pretty fast (unless its Call of Duty.....) and there are quite a few sales, but some games are just always on sale....

Excellent, finally bit on Red Faction Guerilla PC for $20. About what I think its worth after the demo (fun but not a $40 experience for me).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deangrazy']That's really a bummer, Good thing I never really liked this game to begin with.[/QUOTE]

THQ makes out like a bandit on every sale since the developer, Iron Lore Studios, shut down, I'd imagine that is a huge part of why it goes on sale all the time, its almost pure profit for THQ on that front. On that note, too bad I already have all the THQ stuff I want thats available now.

bread's done
Back