GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injustice has awful art deign, just look at zatanna

zatanna-injustice.png

y cant u make women character models netherrealm. y u do dis

also, dat batmang default suit- ewwwwwww, no thanks bruce!
y u not crop out her face?

Woah... GG's entire front page flipped over at the same time, and right on time.  ...I've never seen that happen before.

Not all of those slots are finalized though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Borderlands 2 is $7.50 GLITCHED ... GOGOGO

...dang, has a year really passed?

Edit: More seriously, the Halloween/Turdkey/Xmas headhunter dlc is 50% off.

Daily Deals
75% off BioShock Infinite (Steam) - $9.99
75% off Borderlands 2 (Steam) - $7.49
50% off Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (Steam) - $29.99
75% off The Darkness II (Steam) - $7.49
75% off Sid Meier's Civilization V (Steam) - $7.49
80% off Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (Steam) - $5.00
75% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Steam) - $9.99
According to some Reddit-poster Borderlands 2 is (still) 1.7£ ($3) on UK-site if you add to cart via Russian VPN (Key is still Worldwide).

Great job GG! :D

I think Sweden is 6 hours ahead of us, so it's almost midnight over there. If Gamersgate means to expire the Oops discount at the end of the year local time, then there's less than 15 minutes left. So if there's anything else you wanna pick up that you've held off on up to now, better get to it pronto.

I think Sweden is 6 hours ahead of us, so it's almost midnight over there. If Gamersgate means to expire the Oops discount at the end of the year local time, then there's less than 15 minutes left. So if there's anything else you wanna pick up that you've held off on up to now, better get to it pronto.
Sweden is one hour behind Finland and I can confirm clock is soon 1:00am here.

Sweet! I can't wait for them to eff up and double-down on it instead of removing it. 36% discount, I'm waiting for you.

Aaaannnndddd the Oops discount is gone.

Wouldn't you know it, I discovered this after checking to see if they had Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, and then adding that to my cart. That game never gets discounted below 50% off, and there was a place where I could have had it for 60% (after Oops), but I don't think to look for it until after the discount expired.

*cue Price Is Right failure horn*
next time its on sale from steam get it from a russian trader for 4 bucks

Aaaannnndddd the Oops discount is gone.

Wouldn't you know it, I discovered this after checking to see if they had Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, and then adding that to my cart. That game never gets discounted below 50% off, and there was a place where I could have had it for 60% (after Oops), but I don't think to look for it until after the discount expired.

*cue Price Is Right failure horn*
It's also 50% off at Gamefly plus you can get another 20% off with the code GFDDEC20.

I'm kind of hoping it makes the Amazon EC list though and that it with the $5 off gets a better discount. We'll see I guess.

next time its on sale from steam get it from a russian trader for 4 bucks
Yeah, I'm probably gonna have to do that at some point. Would have been nice to use up some of my Blue Coins though.

Oh well, I can console myself with the knowledge that the GG sales are gonna be 20% better going forward.

EDIT: Thanks for the tip Motoki. I might buy it from Gamefly.

EDIT #2 after reading Spoder's post: Oh

It's also 50% off at Gamefly plus you can get another 20% off with the code GFDDEC20.

I'm kind of hoping it makes the Amazon EC list though and that it with the $5 off gets a better discount. We'll see I guess.
Gamefly's version isn't Steam, sadly.

GamersGate should just do a permanent 20% off discount with some exclusions similar to what GMG does. They're not gonna be able to compete with GMG/Gamefly otherwise..

D'OH. I didn't realize they were selling a non-Steam version of it. That's weird, Bethesda aren't even selling Morrowind as a non-Steam version anymore and Gamersgate is selling Call of Cthulhu as a Steam version. Usually Gamersgate will only sell a Steam version of a game if they absolutely have to and have no other choice.

I wonder if Gamefly just didn't put the correct info on their page. I don't want it enough at that price to risk it though.

*Edit: I guess Gamefly's Morrowind is non-Steam too when I checked and someone in the comments mentioned something about Securom. Weird that they would sell those moldy versions. I'll definitely be passing then.

GamersGate should just do a permanent 20% off discount with some exclusions similar to what GMG does. They're not gonna be able to compete with GMG/Gamefly otherwise..
they compet well maybe if there lower mrsp only time to compete with

Still doesn't beat a 91% glitch with an extra 20% on top... That's like an ice cream sundae without a cherry on top.
\LIKE! :D

EDIT:

{Looks @ today's sale}

So, this is a Rockstar sale, more or less - where's GTA5 PC and Red Dead Redemp PC?

;)

EDIT:

Today's Deals:

Securom DRM Club:

Bully: Scholarship Edition -> 75% off = $3.74

GTA III -> 75% off = $2.50

GTA: Vice City -> 75% off = $2.49

GTA: San Andreas -> 75% off = $3.74

Securom DRM + Rockstar Social Club:

GTA IV -> 75% off = $5

GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (GTA: TLatD + GTA: TBoGT) [stand-alone] -> 75% off % $4.99

GameShield DRM + Rockstar Social Club:

LA Noire (base game only) -> 90% off = $4.99

Steamworks DRM:

Football Manager 2014 -> 64% off (of the $69.95 MSRP listed - OMG) = $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back