Not open for further replies.
Daily Deal

25% off Gomo (DRM Free) - $5.99

Midweek Deals

75% off Awesomenauts Games and DLC

75% off Orcs Must Die! Games and DLC

66% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Games
Stalker games aren't Steam FYI.

fuck this site! They got a different type of "DRM" for reach game...
Yeah. GG often has a non-client version of games when a both client and non-client versions exist. I remember this when trying to complete my Stalker collection last year.

Yeah. GG often has a non-client version of games when a both client and non-client versions exist. I remember this when trying to complete my Stalker collection last year.
Yeah, I was going to get the Stalker bundle from steam on the last sale but it never went on sale and Jake pulled up shop on the last day or so. I had a price check in (like 17-18 dollars) on it but I didn't want to bug him about it.

The real crappy thing is I don't think any site sales a full steam bundle of them outside of Steam itself... GMG, I know I've seen them in the past... but they're not showing up in search. Amazon doesn't even carry all of them in digital format. Ditto with gamefly. etc.

Yeah, I was going to get the Stalker bundle from steam on the last sale but it never went on sale and Jake pulled up shop on the last day or so. I had a price check in (like 17-18 dollars) on it but I didn't want to bug him about it.

The real crappy thing is I don't think any site sales a full steam bundle of them outside of Steam itself... GMG, I know I've seen them in the past... but they're not showing up in search. Amazon doesn't even carry all of them in digital format. Ditto with gamefly. etc.
They used to go on sale more often iirc, but in the past year sales have been slim. I had SoC from a Tony-bundle a year ago... and eventually picked up Clear Sky and CoP from steam for $7.48 (combined price, probably $3.74 each) on 26 July (summer sale). It was something I'd been waiting for.

Looks interesting, but what's the "other drm" for the game?

Oh, and it's on greenlight:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122180124

I wonder if the dev would be willing to give keys to GG if greenlit. Probably not, but might be worth asking.
A day late and $15 short, but he gave me Steam keys for both Din's Curse and the expansion when they got released on Steam and I had bought them previously from GG and D2D. I did have to write and ask him but he was very quick with the response email with the key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Steam still offer that loyalty discount?  I got SoC from that THQ Medley from Amazon first and then later bought CoP and CS from Steam for $3.74 and $2.49 respectively after the discount.

i got soc from amazon thq medly in 2012 rip thq

They used to go on sale more often iirc, but in the past year sales have been slim. I had SoC from a Tony-bundle a year ago... and eventually picked up Clear Sky and CoP from steam for $7.48 (combined price, probably $3.74 each) on 26 July (summer sale). It was something I'd been waiting for.
oh realy now wasnt it on sale late last year and

Does Steam still offer that loyalty discount? I got SoC from that THQ Medley from Amazon first and then later bought CoP and CS from Steam for $3.74 and $2.49 respectively after the discount.
in dec2012 yes not sure bout afterwards.

Does Steam still offer that loyalty discount? I got SoC from that THQ Medley from Amazon first and then later bought CoP and CS from Steam for $3.74 and $2.49 respectively after the discount.
Nope, I have SoC and I'm looking at the CoP and CS pages now but there's no discount.

Capture.png

Clear Sky got the best DRM of the club on GG - and that's NONE.

Of course, that's the worst STALKER game of the bunch, too.

I definitely prefer SOC + COP.

I got shadow of chernobyl and call of pripyat each for 5 bucks this summer
So this is only EU crap.

Call of Pripyjat is the one i'm missing and no discount for that, and no any discount far that after Jan 2013 (so a year). Only 33% up in price and 33% discount.

So Steam plz 75% or more discount so I can get this :D

Daily Deal
75% off Fatshark Collection (Steam) - $10.75 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Hamilton's Great Adventure
  • Hamilton's Great Adventure: Retro Fever
  • Krater Collectors Edition
  • Krater Mayhem Mk 13 Character DLC
  • Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
[/customspoiler]

Is that really 75% off? It feels overpriced either way.
Probably due to the fact that the three base games have all been bundled. I did have to check to see if the MSRP were artificially jacked up, but they're correct. (The Krater DLC is actually a dollar cheaper here.)

Hamilton is fun. Nice puzzle gameplay with neat visuals and sounds.
I disagree, I played however long it took to get the cards (and hour or two?), and thought it was very mediocre with a lot of annoying and unnecessary design elements. As a fan of the sort of block puzzles it builds itself upon, I wouldn't recommend it even at bundle prices (let alone what GG is asking).

Wow $5 for a game with Securom that's been bundled multiple times as a Steam key? What a bargain.

Oh and Tebow the whole spanking thing is getting old. You need a new bdsm type, candle wax, diapers, blood play, hot sauce. Mix it up a little bit.

Wow $5 for a game with Securom that's been bundled multiple times as a Steam key? What a bargain.

Oh and Tebow the whole spanking thing is getting old. You need a new bdsm type, candle wax, diapers, blood play, hot sauce. Mix it up a little bit.
Ball gags

Maybe auto erotic asphyxiation

I would expect Tebow to shortin that to chokey chokey belt time

Given his affection toward MysterD, I expect his next shtick will be something involving machines...
ur high on drugs since ur nuts merge with u u lost ur mind worst im sorry bout ur merge nuts mns i tried send u detirue and it was more to diss secrom how much we hate but someone cant take a joke. it was s yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back