GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Detruire']How did you manage to find out that it had dropped when the site is pretty much down?[/QUOTE]

That one actually got posted a few pages back

Grabbed a copy of that myself with blue coins

[quote name='Detruire']How did you manage to find out that it had dropped when the site is pretty much down?[/QUOTE]

A) It was mentioned a page ago or so in this very thread

B) The site is crawling for a few people who can get on it.

[quote name='Mooby']That's better than the $5 I paid for some dude's extra copy that came with his graphics card -- I'm jelly![/QUOTE]

Yeah, lol. I was making smug remarks a few pages pack how I only paid $4 for my copy.

[quote name='FireS']That one actually got posted a few pages back

Grabbed a copy of that myself with blue coins[/QUOTE]
Oh, it was ~$6 when I saw it.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']got the confirmation email, but I never got to paypal. It now says my cart is empty![/QUOTE]
On your confirmation email you should have a link to your pending order. You can pay it through there later when the site is restored.

I wonder if anyone got in on it when it was $11.25 when the page finally loaded for me that showed me 11.25 it was already bombed to shit just keeps saying problem loading page now.

First you had the people who got the base game for $15 and they felt like heroes... then you had the people who got the 4 pack for $22 and then they felt godly... now people are getting the 4 pack for $11.25! Next is 4 pack for $6.

[quote name='Mooby']First you had the people who got the base game for $15 and they felt like heroes... then you had the people who got the 4 pack for $22 and then they felt godly... now people are getting the 4 pack for $11.25! Next is 4 pack for $6.[/QUOTE]
hmm..wonder if I should wait for when its $2...

At what point have you locked in the sale? Obviously after you've paid, but I've heard people talk about being able to go back later and complete a sale after they had reached a certain point.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']So if I got the confirmation email can I pay and get the 4 pack? Or will they cancel my order?[/QUOTE]
The email has a line saying "To check on the status of your order..." with a link. That page will allow you to complete the payment. But you'll have to wait for the site to stop being hammered. The pending order should be good for a long while... I paid my Bethesda pack order about 12 hours after I placed it.

It's 4 days now and my bethesda collection order still pending eventhough I've paid it with moneybooker...but I'll try to buy this one, hope it's not pending too

[quote name='ral1121']You can cancel while it is "pending" right?[/QUOTE]
You can just not complete the order and never pay for it and eventually it'll drop off. From the email...
If you placed this order by mistake and have cancelled your payment, or if you did not complete your payment for other reasons you will not be billed and the order will not be processed.

'Managed to get a pack in my cart.

I want to get a second; should I go through with the order and then buy the second separately, or risk adding it to the cart now?

So how do gifts from 4packs work? Will it show me all the codes or do I have enter an e-mail and then that person would see it?

Let's all take this time to thank GG and probably never ever see this kinda stuff again because I know if I were them, whoever the hell was in charge of discounting this stuff would be fired x10

I've got an order at the paypal stage and have received an order confirmation email. Problem is, I had a copy of that stupid Ghost Recon game in my cart at the time. I have no idea why I added it. Didn't even want it. But it was there in my cart when the 4-pack price dropped. I didn't want to remove it from my cart because I didn't want to take the risk that the price would go up again before I could check out. Would I be able to return that?

[quote name='The End']I've got an order at the paypal stage and have received an order confirmation email. Problem is, I had a copy of that stupid Ghost Recon game in my cart at the time. I have no idea why I added it. Didn't even want it. But it was there in my cart when the 4-pack price dropped. I didn't want to remove it from my cart because I didn't want to take the risk that the price would go up again before I could check out. Would I be able to return that?[/QUOTE]
Just eat the damn two bucks :lol:

[quote name='stupidproz1']Let's all take this time to thank GG and probably never ever see this kinda stuff again because I know if I were them, whoever the hell was in charge of discounting this stuff would be fired x10[/QUOTE]

This happens on a regular basis though. They'll need to completely redesign their backend if they want this to stop happening. Or maybe it's an inside job!

[quote name='Syntax Error']Just eat the damn two bucks :lol:[/QUOTE]

:(

I couldn't even apply the 5% coupon. I fail at Cheap Ass Gaming.

[quote name='The End']:(

I couldn't even apply the 5% coupon. I fail at Cheap Ass Gaming.[/QUOTE]

HA! I applied it to my Future Soldier order, but when BL2 dropped I just went for it with no discount.

Picked up Ghost Recon for $2.70 in blue coins and have an email confirmation for the BL2 pack

It's been a good night so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back