GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nategator']Hmm...my first self-email gift shows up as an extra copy but no serial. Anyone else have this issue?[/QUOTE]
They've probably run out of keys.

[quote name='Detruire']They've probably run out of keys.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it. Well, I guess my remaining serial on hand will be going for a lot more then I planned.

This site is still not loading. I hope I'll still be able to pay hours later.

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Got to the Borderlands 2 page and it is showing for 29.99 for the single game. Looking below, they have the 4 pack for 11 dollars still.

http://www.gamersgate.com/shop/addtocart?sku=DDB-BL24P

This will add it directly to your cart. Gonna see if I can't grab one.[/QUOTE]
Make sure to remove "?Ref=CAG" (if it shows it for you)at the end which = Invalid SKU

Even if you enter it correctly it says "This product is not available for purchase yet"

Seems they flipped the "Sell or no sell?" switch. but didn't change the price. Maybe if you keep refreshing the page there will be another error or something.

[quote name='ral1121']How exactly do you get these keys to give them out?

You select all and gift them to yourself?[/QUOTE]

I'm checking to see if going with a different email address might generate a key.

But I'm pretty sure that they ran out or pulled the serials.

I'll let you guys know what I find out...

[quote name='nategator']I'm checking to see if going with a different email address might generate a key.

But I'm pretty sure that they ran out or pulled the serials.

I'll let you guys know what I find out...[/QUOTE]

hmmm....might cancel a pending pack and just stick with the one I got, call it a day.

[quote name='ral1121']hmmm....might cancel a pending pack and just stick with the one I got, call it a day.[/QUOTE]

If you were able to pull all the serials you'll be ahead of the pack.

Too bad, however, that GMG decided to go with $21 AC for BL2.

Anyone know how to get the key for the purchase?
v8Xym.png

[quote name='cloudeen']Anyone know how to get the key for the purchase?
v8Xym.png
[/QUOTE]

I think they ran out. Will probably be awhile if the Beth pack is precedent.

[quote name='dejeckt']Wait, Gamersgate still hasn't fixed these glitches yet. They must be shitting bricks over there.[/QUOTE]
Better be gold bricks because they'll need them to stay in business.

This site is complete garbage. I think it somehow canceled my order even though it finally let me go to paypal.

I doubt they ran out since people couldn't even get into the site to get keys. I'd suspect they pulled them. I wonder if 2K has any say in all of this.

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Getting 503 errors now.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Trying to get the keys but that is what happens.

I decided not to pursue the other pack I have pending, I'm happy with one.

Well, I tried for a long time for either Borderlands 2 or the Seasons Pass with no luck. If anyone wants to sell their key, I'm interested. Been waiting for the right price to finally play.

[quote name='Patch517']Hope I don't have to wait like a month to get keys.[/QUOTE]

This. And i bought the Season Pass from GMG for 10.50 hoping to play it immediately :cry::cry::cry:

Did I make a mistake?

I managed to gift myself a code, which was redeemed in the same account.

Now, I haven't managed to actually see the serials and codes for it.

This is how you do it right, if you want a copy for your self?

[quote name='ral1121']Did I make a mistake?

I managed to gift myself a code, which was redeemed in the same account.

Now, I haven't managed to actually see the serials and codes for it.

This is how you do it right, if you want a copy for your self?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did the same thing and the same thing is happening. I think its just too many codes going through at once.

Oh well, I missed this sale. Would of picked up some copies to give to friends. If anyone wants to sell or trade spares, let me know.

[quote name='Detruire']If only. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
If I hadn't missed it. I definitely would have split it for ~ that much.

Shame I couldn't get it.

[quote name='MrBonk']If I hadn't missed it. I definitely would have split it for ~ that much.

Shame I couldn't get it.[/QUOTE]
Indeed. :whistle2:(

Seems to be loading again.

And the Four pack is now 100% off ? But still not available.

And the link will still show the product unavailable and take you to an empty shopping cart.

But the 4 pack for Mac is at 179.97 so this might be dead for anyone trying to still get in on it that doesn't have one in cart.

[quote name='Motoki']Well crap. Just when I thought it was safe to go to sleep because they hadn't had a screwup for a whole day or so. :([/QUOTE]

I know that feel, Motoki. Will lurk the trading forums see if I can get a copy for $10~ from someone lucky and generous.

I kept running into error codes trying to login and now I'm locked out of my account. Seriously they need better handling and find a system to fix a price without taking down the whole damn website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back