GamersGate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The End']Ah yes, this appears to be the case.

Back during the whole Bethesda pack brouhaha, I managed to grab the keys for everything except Rage. I ended up gifting that to somebody who bought my second copy of the pack. Thus, it's not associated with my account (unlike the keys for the rest of the games in the pack). So I just went to check & see if I could add Rage to my cart, and other than the fact that the site is slow as hell, I had no problems.

So I guess if you ended up gifting some of the games to people, you should be able to buy extras.[/QUOTE]

Yes. You can buy unlimited copies of any non-bundle just by gifting before viewing serial.

[quote name='madjoki']Yes. You can buy unlimited copies of any non-bundle just by gifting before viewing serial.[/QUOTE]

Not from my experience. I've bought/gifted two copies of a game before and it locks me out from buying any additional copies so maybe it is on a case by case basis.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Not from my experience. I've bought/gifted two copies of a game before and it locks me out from buying any additional copies so maybe it is on a case by case basis.[/QUOTE]

Same here. You can email GG to request more copies but I have never gone that far.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Not from my experience. I've bought/gifted two copies of a game before and it locks me out from buying any additional copies so maybe it is on a case by case basis.[/QUOTE]

Weird.

I can still buy Dishonored & Skirim even thought I bought two betsheda bundles. (Gifted games from one bundle to multiple people)

[quote name='Xerxes']Ok I'm late to the party and confused. What's up with this 20% discount business? I was eyeing Dishonored.[/QUOTE]

Its the old "Opps Bethesda Glitch" discount that's tied directly to your account. If you don't have it you can use elder-geek or see if a helpful CAG and buy and gift to you.

Just an FYI.. Uk could not confirm my email address on explorer.. Chrome however worked fine.

$11.24 for skyrim PC.. Woot!

(I have a ps3 copy, but converted my save to work on pc to test mods, and was using a illigit copy. Nice to go pc legit now.)

Thanks for the coupon code as well.. that worked fine!

[quote name='dark2025']Dishonored and Skyrim are both cheaper ($11) on the UK site (just change the .com to .co.uk)[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for that. I was able to go there and get Skyrim and Dishonored for around $11.06 each (after using coupon code 'elder-geek.com').

I played ES V for hours on the 360 and I am really looking forward to playing it on my pc. How can I turn it down for $11?

[quote name='gentlyporking']So the DLC isn't discounted? Damn, was thinking of going through Dragonborn this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Stated before. No.

Just bought New Vegas for 4$, nice deals even if it's the vanilla version, still deciding wether or not to buy something else... like the DLC or another New vegas for me lol, or even Dishonored... some nice prices with the discount.

[quote name='lotsofgames']Hey thanks for that. I was able to go there and get Skyrim and Dishonored for around $11.06 each (after using coupon code 'elder-geek.com').

I played ES V for hours on the 360 and I am really looking forward to playing it on my pc. How can I turn it down for $11?[/QUOTE]

There are a TON of improvement mods for the pc version. Grab dragon combat overhaul, as well as all the immersive armor and weapon mods. Plus climates of tamriel.

[quote name='speedracer']$11.96 for Dishonored on the co.uk site. obamanotbad.jpg

Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

If you are being a real cheap ass, you could buy blue coins on the US site, and pay 11654 in blue coins on the UK site.

[quote name='madjoki']Weird.

I can still buy Dishonored & Skirim even thought I bought two betsheda bundles. (Gifted games from one bundle to multiple people)[/QUOTE]

That's probably because games inside a bundle is treated as part of a bundle, not as an individual game. Same for those 4 packs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='madjoki']Weird.

I can still buy Dishonored & Skirim even thought I bought two betsheda bundles. (Gifted games from one bundle to multiple people)[/QUOTE]

That's probably because games inside a bundle is treated as part of a bundle, not as an individual game. Same for those 4 packs.

Thanks for the tips on skyrim got it for £7.12 ( 11079 Blue Coins ) on the UK site using blue coins from my USA account using the coupon code elder-geek.com

[quote name='WilliamG']How long does gamersgate take to restock keys usually?[/QUOTE]

Last time when they ran out of BL2 it only took them a few days. Last time they ran out of a Bethesda product... well... you know...

[quote name='PenguinJim']I think this is the first time that the Rage DLC "Scorchers" has been on sale..? $2.49, or slightly more on the UK site.[/QUOTE]

GameStop PC App had Rage: Scorchers DLC for that same exact price quite recently, actually.

Glad to see GG and Bethesda kissed and made up. GG can be run by brain-damaged squirrels but I still felt bad for them when Bethesda pulled their products over the whole fiasco.

[quote name='lwhitit']Same here. You can email GG to request more copies but I have never gone that far.[/QUOTE]

Probably not worth the effort. It sometimes takes a couple weeks for them to reply.

[quote name='dark2025']Dishonored and Skyrim are both cheaper ($11) on the UK site (just change the .com to .co.uk)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tomiesto']use coupon code 'elder-geek.com' for 5% off[/QUOTE]

Thanks, guys! Picked up Skyrim this way, and now just have to wait for my key.

Picked up Rage DLC, free after blue coins from the bethesda pack is excellent. Nice to know their email notification of price drops doesn't work for me though.

[quote name='plft']Picked up Rage DLC, free after blue coins from the bethesda pack is excellent. Nice to know their email notification of price drops doesn't work for me though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the price drop notification seems to fail most of the time.. I've only had it work for me once..

[quote name='Estbarul']Picked 3 skyrim gifts, so yes, you can buy as much games as you want but you need to gift it before seeing the key or whatever.[/QUOTE]

It has a limit of 2 for me even when gift is selected.

[quote name='bshirk']It has a limit of 2 for me even when gift is selected.[/QUOTE]

The two-buy limit has been known for a long time (with a exception for buying a 4-pack). I'm a bit suspect of these claims of higher. I think the most likely explanation is a GG glitch. I certainly feel that the wild extrapolations CAGs are making based on limited data is premature.

[quote name='asheskitty']The two-buy limit has been known for a long time (with a exception for buying a 4-pack). I'm a bit suspect of these claims of higher. I think the most likely explanation is a GG glitch. I certainly feel that the wild extrapolations CAGs are making based on limited data is premature.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I wouldn't be surprised. There was a glitch that allowed you to purchase more than two a few months ago (log out, add to your cart, log in, remove from cart, then add it back, but it seems like they fixed it). Maybe they found another, or it varies by region.

I own a copy of Dishonored. Bought a copy for a friend and gifted it to him. Now that copy #2 is out of my inventory, it'll let me add another copy to my cart.

Здравствуйте всем!
Я знаю что тут бывает много людей из разных городов.
Я собираюсь на 12 дней в Уфу 27-го июня. Кто готов меня приютить, с меня борщик по приезду =)!
О себе - я девушка, 20 лет, привлекательная =), душа компании, люблю петь, обязуюсь вкусно готовить.
Пишите мне на почту ane40ka(собака)rambler.ru

"Hello everyone!
I know that there is a lot of people from different cities.
I'm going for 12 days in Ufa on June 27. Who is willing to shelter me, with me on arrival Borschik =)!
About me - I'm a girl, 20 years old, attractive, =), the soul of the company, I love to sing, I undertake to cook.
Please mail me ane40ka (dog)"

ME, PLEASE.

[quote name='KingofGames']"Hello everyone!
I'm going for 12 days in Ufa on June 27. Who is willing to shelter me, with me on arrival Borschik =)!
About me - I'm a girl, 20 years old, attractive, =), the soul of the company, I love to sing, I undertake to cook.

ME, PLEASE.[/QUOTE]

You can be my cook, but I require you to sleep outside.

[quote name='Syntax Error']:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

What's confusing about, "I undertake to cook"?

Clearly he means he wants to kill you, cook you, and consume your flesh.

[quote name='Detruire'];) Me too.[/QUOTE]

You'll never catch up now, MUWAHAHAHA

Actually I just mention reporting spamming so Cheapy & crew don't get too many reports about the same obvious posts.

Russian eh? I bet it's one of the girls from t.A.t.U.

7.jpg

Or BOTH of them.

[quote name='KingofGames']"Hello everyone!

ME, PLEASE.[/QUOTE]

But can she do this?

(Video is NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5KxZ5Lc_YA

You mean the girls who weren't really in love with each other but were exploited by media and are happily married with children? I'd say whoever marketed them didn't realize that nearly every female is kind of a lesbian with her best friend. "LOL they get drunk and kiss, those cheeky dykes!" (assuming Simon Cowell exploited them like he does with everything)

[quote name='bshirk']It has a limit of 2 for me even when gift is selected.[/QUOTE]

I think you need to gift them before buying more, I bought 1 game, and gifted it, then bought another 2, and gifted them too. So maybe what you can't have is more than 2 equal games on your account at the same time.

I'm trying to explain what happened to me, could be a glitch, but doesn't seem like one.

[quote name='Blade']You mean the girls who weren't really in love with each other but were exploited by media and are happily married with children? I'd say whoever marketed them didn't realize that nearly every female is kind of a lesbian with her best friend. "LOL they get drunk and kiss, those cheeky dykes!" (assuming Simon Cowell exploited them like he does with everything)[/QUOTE]
They said multiple times that they did have feelings for each other that way at some point, but it was probably just young bi-curiosity. Seems like every song they sing is about forbidden love between girls, dudes, and robots (no kidding, there's one about a robot).

Yulia looks awful these days anyways.

[quote name='asheskitty']What's confusing about, "I undertake to cook"?

Clearly he means he wants to kill you, cook you, and consume your flesh.[/QUOTE]
probably some 52 year old Russian dude named Boris. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back