GameRush..$10 off new releases

Ebraum

CAGiversary!
GameRush B&M is offering $10 off any new release game $39.99 and up with trade-in. That's $10 + your trade in credit. Deal good till 3/21. Picked up Twin Snakes for $29.00 with this deal. Also, there trade in credit is pretty good. Got $13 for that $5 Ultimate Muscle GBA game from BB.

My games were opened. Gamerush is owned by Blockbuster Video and they are starting to Pop up in current BlockBuster stores.
They also gave me a sheet with current trade in Value's on some titles.
FFCC-$30
James bond-$30
Need for speed underground-$30
Ninja Gaiden-$30
Counter strike $25
Jet Li-$25
Mario Kart DD - $25
THUG -$25
Sonic Hero's-$25
SSX3 - $25
Pokemon Channel -$13
Kigdom Hearts -$10
Tao Feng - $10
Ghost recon:Island Thunder - $10

Yeah, I've traded in Ultimate Muscle a couple times myself...at different GameRushes.

EBraum, have you returned any more than one copy of the game to the same GameRush? Did they give you any hassle? I was thinking they might not take two of the same game in one transaction, but if you trade in the game one day, and then the same game a few days later, they might let you get away with it.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Yeah, I've traded in Ultimate Muscle a couple times myself...at different GameRushes.

EBraum, have you returned any more than one copy of the game to the same GameRush? Did they give you any hassle? I was thinking they might not take two of the same game in one transaction, but if you trade in the game one day, and then the same game a few days later, they might let you get away with it.[/quote]

I traded in 2 of the ultimate muscle, and two glaadiator (ten dollars at best buy). All were sealed. I got $13 each for the GBA games and $25 each for the gladiator games!!!!

Actually, that was my first experience with them, and i did not trade in mult. titles. I will be buying and trading that gladiator game now though. I was actually looking at it today. Best part is, BB and Gamerush are in the same shopping center.

[quote name='englishboy']Is gladiator ps2?[/quote]

yes, Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance.

EDIT: not sure which version was traded in, as it's also out for XBox.

I traded in the ps2 version. Did not see it for xbox at best buy. Can't beat buying a game for $10 and getting $25 for it in trade. This ones better than the ninja gaiden deal.

Anybody know what prices they'd give for these other games? (In case Best Buy doesn't have Gladius.) Thanks.

Superman: Shadow of the Apolocalpyse (PS2)
Blowout (PS2)
Total Immersion Racing (PS2)

Anyone know if SNES, N64, DC, GB, GBC games apply to this deal? Because a few months back I traded in Zelda:TOoT at GameRush and got $15 trade in credit.

And can you trade in 2 different games towards one new release or what? Like 1 copy of Ultimate Muscle ($13 trade in) and 1 copy of Gladiators ($25 trade in) and get $38 off?

And would Mario Kart: Double Dash!! be considered a new release?

Oh, what's the trade in value for Rogue Ops (since it's only $9.99 at Best Buy)?

And can you trade in 2 different games towards one new release or what? Like 1 copy of Ultimate Muscle ($13 trade in) and 1 copy of Gladiators ($25 trade in) and get $38 off?

Yes, you can do this. I traded Otogi ($18 credit) and P.N.03 ($21, I repeat, $21 credit.) They gave a 39 dollar gift card. Using the gift card and the $10 off, I got PoP:SoT for $3.49.

bread's done
Back