GameRush bogo free on gba, gbc and dreamcast games

yea I saw this but I thought it was something they already had. They have buy one cartridge game and get one free, n64 snes and genesis and nes.

I love them they will pay you 15 for an n64 but charge 20 for an n64. They must not make anything, lol.

[quote name='jimbodan']Damnit!! When will I get a gamerush in Sacramento?!?[/quote]

I'd be willing to make an hour and a half drive there and back when they get one drop me a line jimbo. Right now the closest one to us is Fresno (which zewone visits quite often i think)

Yup, saw this deal today, as I went to the Game Rush, on Campbell, in Richardson today, not much caught my eye, but the deal looks good.

Also, how much do they charge for DC's there? I saw an earlier post mentioning N64's selling for 20, which is a great price, but how much are the DC's? I never saw any price tags on the systems nor was I able to ask an employee, so if anyone knows, please tell me.

I saw this deal in store and they have a lot of good GBA games at the Dallas, Tx location in Oak Cliff. Also, Is Final Fantasy x-2 and/or PN03 worth getting?

[quote name='Santurio']I saw this deal in store and they have a lot of good GBA games at the Dallas, Tx location in Oak Cliff. Also, Is Final Fantasy x-2 and/or PN03 worth getting?[/quote]

Well, I hope since this is going down in Dallas that it will apply to Ft. Worth, too. I'll definitely be heading down to GR this weekend.

Yeah and there will no doubt be more sales coming they have to figure out someway of getting rid of all the crappy games we traded in for the 9.99 deal. Gamestop loves me and my buddies we bought several hundred games off of them during the buy 2 get 1 sale just to trade into BB. Now BB needs to find a way for us to buy them back and trade them into Gamestop. It's a never ending cycle of manipulating the system.

bread's done
Back