Gamerush-Post your new success with the new deals.

spin03

CAGiversary!
i havent been able to take advantage of the deals yet, mainly because i cant find any games from GS/EB that i break even with, and i dont want to flip. what deals have you CAGers pulled off?

I picked up Unreal Championship 2

Traded:
Midway Arcade ($5 from Best Buy)
Oni ($5 other GameRush)
Terminator ($5 other GameRush)

I'll pick up a few more games....I ordered some from EBgames. I may trade Unreal 2 back in also....not really the BEST game out there. I also have a few others from my collection to trade..Mercenaries (beat it) MLB 2K5 (I like MVP more)

Got the following in the 5 for $15 PS1 deal
Kagero: Deception 2
Deception 3
Tenchu 2
Koudelka
FF VIII
And a $1 copy of Crazy Taxi DC to boot.

Can anybody comment on whether or not there are exclusions for the new trade 3, get any used game for $5 deal? I'm sure it is posted somewhere, but the other thread has gotten so massive I could spend hours looking for mention.

[quote name='chosen1s']Can anybody comment on whether or not there are exclusions for the new trade 3, get any used game for $5 deal? I'm sure it is posted somewhere, but the other thread has gotten so massive I could spend hours looking for mention.[/QUOTE]

This may be YMMV but I was told no sports games period at one GR location and the usual no sports games older than 2004, no wrestling games, and PS2,Xbox,GC,GBA,PSP,NDS only titles at my other GR location.

GS sells Malice for PS2/XBOX for $9.99 new or $8.99 used. It trades for $11 at GR.

With the current trade-in promos, SW Ep III and Midnight Club Dub Ed. will each get about $39 in trade-in at GS w/ the "trade 4, get an extra 40%" promo.

(if you trade in at least 4 items: if lacking items, N64 rumble packs cost $1 and will get $0.14 back in credit... several other items work as well: so even if you only have 1 game to trade, you can still get about $36 in credit).

Once you have a little bit of credit at GS, the other things available that don't get you quite as much as their value include:
Eternal Ring: $4.99 ($3 at GR)
Galidor: $6.99 ($4 at GR)
Fantavision: $3.99 ($1 at GR)

Overall, though, you might be able to do better building up credit at EB, since they have a lot more games that get close to or better than their cost in trade-in at GR.

Traded at Blockbuster:

NBA Live 2004(xbox) - $5
Madden 2004(xbox) - $1.50
Auto Modelista(PS2) - $5

I walked out with an absolute mint copy of Devil May Cry 3 and $6 credit.

bread's done
Back