Gamerush - Trade in 3 get PO for 4.99

Weird...my issue (subscription) doesn't have that. On page 77 is a blockbuster ad, no coupon, that advertises the Unlimited Gaming $49 for 3 months. No mention of gamerush. This is the Aug 2004 issue.

I also don't see any trade 3 get PO 4.99 coupon on gamerush's website. The trade 1 get new 29.99 coupon seems to be back however.
If anyone has the preowned coupon and doesn't have a gamerush near them and would like to hook it up, please let me know!

[quote name='video_gamer324'][quote name='jshorr']This is the PSP vs DS issue? What page is the coupon on?[/quote]

Page 77.[/quote]

[quote name='nathan_the_rock']all you would have needed to do is hold your cursor over the underlined PO and it would tell you.[/quote]

yeah really

traded in NBA Live 98 to get riddick for 30 bucks...debating taking in a friends vice city to get the xbox GTA set for 20

I'm glad I did a search for this because I was about to post it. It expires 9/15/04 so everyone that has a GR near them doesn't have to use it right away and can wait awhile until your GR has some good used games.

Did you get yours from EGM too? Wonder why my issue does not have it. Is there another place to get the coupon?

[quote name='sj41']I'm glad I did a search for this because I was about to post it. It expires 9/15/04 so everyone that has a GR near them doesn't have to use it right away and can wait awhile until your GR has some good used games.[/quote]

Just asking one more time if everyone is seeing this on page 77 of their EGM, because page 77 of my latest EGM has something else...

[quote name='jshorr']Just asking one more time if everyone is seeing this on page 77 of their EGM, because page 77 of my latest EGM has something else...[/quote]

what does yours have?

FYI, this coupon does not state that PS1 games are valid like the last in-store deal. It only says PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, and GBA.

It's also in the new Gamepro on page 73.

i got that coupon 2. my dad has an EGM subscription as well, so we got 2 of the coupons. now i just gotta find some crappy games i want to part with.

fuck! Both magazines I got (they were free subscriptions from some website back a few months ago) have blockbuster ads instead of gamerush ad w/ coupon. I am in NYC, and we are one of the cities that does have a few gamerushes. I don't know why my copies are different, maybe it's a region thing? If anyone has one or more coupons they don't mind mailing as a good deed I'll reimburse you the stamp and offer future considerations for any deals that I come across. I may call EGM and Gamepro and see if they can send me the coupons :)

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='jshorr']Just asking one more time if everyone is seeing this on page 77 of their EGM, because page 77 of my latest EGM has something else...[/quote]

what does yours have?[/quote]

If they weren't using it, and if I sent them a SASE, I don't see why not. If I can help someone out with not too much effort on my part I do it. I've sent several people on the forums 1 cent game guides I got but didn't need when they sent me a SASE.

[quote name='stripespbj']Geez thats a bit drastic. I dont think anybody is gonna send you a coupon[/quote]

If anyone else is in the same case as me, where you go to the GameRush's and have pretty bad luck with finding what you are looking for, I'm going to reccomend keeping this coupon until September when, likely, the 9.99 for 2 PO deal has expired and they may have more good games in stock because of it. Put up on the fridge or something...

jshorr I may be willing to part with one or both of mine closer to the expiration date. I'll remember if I can't find anything I want.

Want to know how much of a cheapass I am? I called EGM, Gamepro, AND Blockbuster customer service begging for a coupon. :oops:

[quote name='"jshorr"']Want to know how much of a cheapass I am? I called EGM, Gamepro, AND Blockbuster customer service begging for a coupon. :oops:[/quote]

LAME

Yo man don't judge me...... :cry:

[quote name='stripespbj'][quote name='jshorr']Want to know how much of a cheapass I am? I called EGM, Gamepro, AND Blockbuster customer service begging for a coupon. :oops:[/quote]

LAME[/quote]

[quote name='murcielago77']i didnt get shit in my EGM[/quote]

I would assume that's a good thing.
Of course, even though EGM is bathroom reading material for most people, I doubt very many of them get shit in thier EGM either.

bread's done
Back