Games 4 Less in Tallahassee, FL

dpf1978

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anyone in the Tally area notice how incredibly rude the guys that work there are??? Every time I go in there they act like it's the hardest thing in the world to actually lift a finger to help.

And their prices are absolutely horrible on classic consoles/games.

Havent been to Tally in over a year, however I used to go to games for more every now and then. They had a Valkyrie Profile for $80 (at the time they sold for $120). Very expensive store, next time Im in Tally I am going to drop in and see what they have because they do get some hard to find things.

Yea, sometimes their prices can be kinda high on the older things. Which store did you go to? I've gone into the one near killearn and there usually not too bad, at least better than my recent gamestop trips.

I finally went to the one by the Wal*Mart and some of the prices were pretty crazy but they did have tons of retro stuff. I felt all nostalgic even looking at a Dreamcast let alone a Famicom lol

I've met way ruder people in most of the Gamestops in the area.

They are expensive, but you can find some really nice deals there, too. I just bought Secret of Mana there today, in fact, complete (even with the map!) and in pretty damn good condition for a bit cheaper than you'd get one in worse conidition on Ebay....

But I'd rarely go there to buy newer generational games. Overpriced out the waa-zoo. xp

are you kidding? they are the only place in town that even has classic games! maybe you had a bad experience, but everytime i go in there, they are really helpful and i wouldn't shop anywhere else, especially from those assholes in the mall. they give way more in credit than eb or gamestop, and they don't even take old stuff in on trade...

Just picked up Mario Kart from them, a couple days early. If anyone interested they have several left.

where the hell is that at? is it by the Governor square mall or tally mall? i usually just go to the best buy by borders. i love best buy. plus i usually go to panama city anyways and the play n trade there is pretty good.

bread's done
Back