Games access?

LtKetch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am thinking about using the Game Access service, (a Canadian GameFly) and want to know if any CAGs are using it and what their experiences have been. Thanks for any info.

I tried the free trial, and it was fine. Be aware though, that the only way to cancel your free trial is to call them on the phone (for "security reasons"). I had a hard time getting through to an operator, had to call four or five times over the course of the two days before the free trial expired. They also tried pretty hard to get me to extend my membership for a discounted month, but I guess you have to expect that kind of upselling.

I have been a member of their rental service for almost 2 years now. If you buy or rent alot of games you will save a fortune using them. I find the service (stock levels and customer service) has gotten even better in the past months.

As Joel sais, they have a free trial which is surprisingly actually free... you might want to check it out.

At gameaccess if you buy a game in their online store, do they charge you taxes and shipping??

bread's done
Back