Games for 5 y.o. Girls

shoe478

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I am getting my niece a DS for Christmas and I know she likes Cooking Mama. I've never watched the screen to see if she knows what she is doing on it but it does keep her quiet for awhile. Any other game suggestions for a girl that young?

Also, I put a thread about ps2 multiplayer games for my cousin's kid's in the ps2 forum. Any suggestions on that would be appreciated.

Littlest Pet Shop games, cake mania, Petz games, cake mania, platforming games (mario, kirby, drawn to life), cooking mama, and the games mentioned above.

[quote name='lilboo']Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ[/quote]

eh, it says T for Teen. Seriously, you could have done better. You should have suggested Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2.

[quote name='Admiral Moo']Super Princess Peach

Perhaps some of the educational games?

The Imagine series?[/quote]

She couldn't hang with SPP.

[quote name='GameBoyee']-Nintendogs
-New Super Mario bros
-Kirby

Thats all i can recomend[/quote]

Nintendogs might be good, thanks.

[quote name='Z_meista']Littlest Pet Shop games, cake mania, Petz games, cake mania, platforming games (mario, kirby, drawn to life), cooking mama, and the games mentioned above.[/quote]

I loved both Cake Manias, I see why you put it twice lol. It's great how they really made the 2nd so much better.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I picked up Flipper Critters for $4 and I'm going to get Cooking Mama somewhere. I hope she can pick up gaming because I've heard it makes kids smarter.

Crayola Treasure Adventures looks really cool for the young ones:

0065000850002_215X215.jpg

A virtual coloring book (120 crayon colors, 110+ pictures) and a few mini-games for your DS. Cheapest I've seen it is Wal-Mart B&M for $19.xx.

Where did you find Flipper Critters for $4

[quote name='Kerig']Crayola Treasure Adventures looks really cool for the young ones:

0065000850002_215X215.jpg

A virtual coloring book (120 crayon colors, 110+ pictures) and a few mini-games for your DS. Cheapest I've seen it is Wal-Mart B&M for $19.xx.

Where did you find Flipper Critters for $4[/QUOTE]

... I never seen that before.

It's really just a coloring book, but, as a DS game?
...that's...that's kinda bad ass :shock:

I wouldn't pay $20 because I would feel like an ass being 24 and buying a virtual coloring book.. :lol:..but I'd pay no more than $10!

That's kinda cool. Wow. My mind is pretty blown right now :lol:

[quote name='shoe478']eh, it says T for Teen. Seriously, you could have done better. You should have suggested Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2.[/QUOTE]

:lol: It WAS a joke!! ;)

But to contribute to the thread, I will agree that Nintendogs is a pretty good game for kids or anyone.
Do you think a game like "Mystery Case Files" would be too hard? I'll admit, they sometimes make you find things that I have no idea what they are :rofl:.. but still. The seek & find hidden objects games are pretty fun, and there are a few of them on the DS.

[quote name='Kerig']

Where did you find Flipper Critters for $4[/quote]

That looks like a good game and I will definitely pick it up if Blockbuster has it. I got Flipper Critters at Sears.

[quote name='lilboo']

:lol: It WAS a joke!! ;)

But to contribute to the thread, I will agree that Nintendogs is a pretty good game for kids or anyone.
Do you think a game like "Mystery Case Files" would be too hard? I'll admit, they sometimes make you find things that I have no idea what they are :rofl:.. but still. The seek & find hidden objects games are pretty fun, and there are a few of them on the DS.[/quote]

I was joking too and that LRRH:ZB looks kick ass on youtube. I think Millionheir has too much reading plus I hate it. Maybe I will get it for her later on.

bread's done
Back